David Harbour born on April 10, 1975 is an American actor who is best known for his role of Jim Hopper in the Netflix science fiction horror series Stranger Things which has earned him a Critics’ Choice Television Award in 2018. David has received Primetime Emmy Award as well as Golden Globe Award nominations for the role. David played the title character in the film reboot Hellboy in 2019.
David Harbour Family/Parents
Born in White Plains, New York, his father’s name is Kenneth Harbour and his mother’s name is Nancy (née Riley) Harbour.
David Harbour Affairs/Girlfriend/Wife
He has dated:
Maria Thayer (engaged but got separated)
He is currently dating Alison Sudol.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Name: David Harbour
- Nickname: David
- Birthday: April 10, 1975
- Age: 46 years old
- Birthplace: White Plains, New York
- Current Residence: Coming Soon…
- Education: Byram Hills High School and Dartmouth College
- Profession: Actor
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Coming Soon…
- Zodiac: Aries
- Hair Color: Light Brown
- Eye Color: Grey
- Girlfriend: He is currently dating Alison Sudol.
- Net Worth: Under Review
- Height: 6 feet 2 inch or 191 cm
- Weight: Coming Soon…
Trivia/ Facts that you may not know about David Harbour
- He was a member of Sigma Phi Epsilon fraternity in Dartmouth College.
- David began acting on Broadway in 1999, in the revival of The Rainmaker.
- In 1991, he made his television debut in an episode of Law & Order, playing the role of waiter.
- In 2002, he appeared an episode of Law & Order: Special Victims Unit, in the role of child murderer.
- David portrayed the role of MI6 Agent Roger Anderson in the ABC series Pan Am.
- In 2005, David was nominated for a Tony Award for his performance in a production of Who’s Afraid of Virginia Woolf?
- David is known for playing the role of CIA Agent Gregg Beam in Quantum of Solace, in the role of Shep Campbell in Revolutionary Road, and int the role of Russell Crowe’s source in State of Play.
- He received praise for playing the role of spree killer Paul Devildis in a 2009 episode of the sereis Law & Order: Criminal Intent.
- His other film credits include The Green Hornet, End of Watch, Brokeback Mountain and Between Us.
- In 2013, David played a small role of a head doctor in the television series titled Elementary.
- From 2012 – 2014, David played the recurring role of Elliot Hirsch in The Newsroom.
- In 2014, David played the character of Dr. Reed Akley on the historical drama series Manhatta: Season One. David played the role of Chief Jim Hopper from 2016 to 2019 in the Netflix science fiction horror series Stranger Things. For his role, David has received nominations for the Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Supporting Actor in a Drama Series.
- He was also nominated for the Golden Globe Award for Best Supporting Actor – Series, Miniseries or Television Film (2018).
- David has won a Screen Actors Guild Award for Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a Drama Series in 2017 along with the rest of the cast.
- David played the title character in the film reboot Hellboy in 2019.
- He will also join actress Scarlett Johansson in the Marvel Cinematic Universe film Black Widow.
- For more information about David contact him on Twitter and Instagram.