David Lidington(full name; David Roy Lidington) was born on June 30, 1956, in Lambeth, England. He is a British Politician who has been the Parliamentary Member(M.P) for Aylesbury since the election of 1992. He is one of the members of Conservative Party (officially, Conservative and Unionist Party). He held the post of Minister for the Cabinet Office and Chancellor of the Duchy of Lancaster on 8 January 2018. He also served as Minister of State of Europe during the time period of 2010 and 2016. Moreover, Lidington was also appointed by Theresa May for the cabinet in 2016 and held the number of posts including Secretary of State for Justice, Leader of the House of Common and Lord Chancellor.
David Lidington Family/Parents
David was born in Lambeth, London and was raised as a Congregationalist.
David Lidington Affairs/Wife/Spouse/Girlfriend
He was married to Helen Parry, a local primary school teacher in 1989. David and his wife have four sons who were all born in Stoke Mandeville Hospital.
With @CllrPoll at the community iftar hosted by @BucksMuseum this evening. Great opportunity to hear from members of #Aylesbury Muslim community about what Ramadan & Eid mean to them and join them in the breaking of the fast. pic.twitter.com/5QShQUuvKl— David Lidington (@DLidington) May 25, 2019
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Name: David Lidington
- Full Name: David Roy Lidington
- Birthday: 30 June 1956
- Age: 62 years old
- Gender: Male
- Birthplace: Lambeth England
- Current Residence: Britian
- High School: Haberdashers Askes’ Boys School
- College: Sidney Sussex College, Cambridge
- Education: Degree in History and Ph.D. in Elizabethan History
- Profession: Politician
- Nationality: British
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Zodiac: Cancer
- Wife/Girlfriend: Helen Parry(married in 1989)
- Children: 4 sons
- Net Worth: N/A
- Height: Not known
- Weight: Not known
I asked @HS2ltd CEO Mark Thurston to meet me @HouseofCommons to discuss a range of constituents’ concerns: #Wendover tunnel, A413 viaduct, traffic implications, environmental impact, compensation delays, . Also gave him list of individual cases needing prompt action. pic.twitter.com/JWaT7M0AMu— David Lidington (@DLidington) May 28, 2019
Trivia and Facts, you may not know about David Lidington
- David is one of the members of the Conservative Party.
- He has been the Parliamentary member of Aylesbury since the election of 1992.
- He was appointed by Theresa May into the cabinet for the first time in June 2016.
- He stood unsuccessfully in the Vauxhall Constituency in the general election of 1987.
- He was raised as Congregationalist but now he is an Anglican.
- He has got the doctorate in Elizabethan History from Sidney Sussex college.
- For more information about David, contact him on Twitter and Facebook.
You might also want to know about politician, Ben Carson