Debra Lynn Messing, born on August 15, 1968 is an American actress who is known for playing in the popular NBC sitcom, Will & Grace as Grace Adler. For her performance in the show, she won five Primetime Emmy Award nominations and six Golden Globe Award nominations. She won an Emmy for Outstanding Lead Actress in a Comedy Series. She also has worked in the successful movies like Along Came Polly, A Walk in the Clouds and The Wedding Date.
Debra Messing Parents/Family
Born in Brooklyn, New York, United States, her father’s name is Brian Messing and mother’s name is Sandra Messing. She has an elder brother named Brett Messing.
Debra Messing Affairs/Boyfriend/Spouse/Husband
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Debra Lynn Messing
- Nicknames: Debra
- Date of Birth: August 15, 1968
- Age: 49 years old
- Gender: Female
- Birthplace: Brooklyn, New York, United States
- Current Residence: Los Angeles
- Education: New York University’s Tisch School of the Arts
- Profession Actress
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White (Russian and Polish ancestry)
- Religion: Judaism
- Boyfriend: N/A
- Eye Color:Hazel
- Hair Color:Dark Brown
- Zodiac: Leo
- Net Worth: 20 Million USD
- Earnings: Not Available
- Height: 5 feet 8 inch (173 cm)
- Weight: 60 kg (132 lbs.)
— Debra Messing (@DebraMessing) 1 February 2018
Trivia/ Facts that you may not know about Debra Messing
- While studying at East Greenwich High School, Debra participated in various high school productions, like bagging the lead role in classics such as Grease and Annie.
- In 1986, Debra won Rhode Island’s Junior Miss competition.
- In 2002, she was included in the list featuring “50 Most Beautiful People” by the People Magazine.
- While studying at the New York University, Debra took circus courses, juggling and trapeze as part of her curriculum.
- In 2003, the TV Guide declared Debra as the best-dressed woman of the year.
- She is a staunch democrat.
- In her free time, Debra enjoys gambling. She loves playing blackjack.