Deepika Padukone born on 5 January 1986 is a famous Indian film actress. Deepika is one of the highest-paid actresses of India, Padukone has won numerous awards, including three Filmfare Awards. When she was teenager, she used to play badminton in national level championships but later she left sports career to become a fashion model. In 2006, Deepika made her acting debut from the Kannada film Aishwarya as the title character. Later she played a double role in her first Bollywood movie, Om Shanti Om, 2007 blockbuster —and also won a Filmfare Award for Best Female Debut
Deepika Padukone Parents/Family
Born on Copenhagen, Denmark, her father’s name is Prakash Padukone, a former Badminton Player and her mother name is Ujjala Padukone, a travel agent. She has a younger sister named Anisha Padukone, a golfer.
Deepika Padukone Affairs/Boyfriend
Padukone has dated: Muzammil Ibrahim (2004), Nihar Pandya, Ranbir Kapoor (2007-2008), Yuvraj Singh (2008), Siddharth Mallya (2010-2012), Ranveer Singh (2013). She is married to Ranveer Kapoor. For more info, contact Padukone on twitter and Instagram.
- Full Name: Deepika Padukone
- Nicknames: Deepz, Deepi
- Birthday: January 05, 1986
- Age: 33 years old
- Gender: Female
- Birthplace: Copenhagen, Denmark
- Current Residence: Unknown
- Education: Indira Gandhi National Open University
- Profession: Actress
- Nationality: Indian
- Ethnicity/Race: Indian
- Religion: Hinduism
- Boyfriend: Ranveer Singh
- Eye Color: Black
- Hair Color: Black
- Zodiac: Capricorn
- Net Worth: 16 Million USD
- Earnings: Not Available
- Height: 5 feet 8½ inch (174 cm)
- Weight: 60 kg (132 lbs.)
- Bra Size: 32B
- Dress Size: 2 (US), 34 (EU)
- Shoe Size: 9 (US), 39.5 (EU)
Trivia/ Facts that you may not know about Deepika Padukone
- Padukone loves sleeping, music, eating, and watching movies as well as played badminton at national level till 10th Grade.
- In 2009, Padukone started writing for HT City, the lifestyle section of Hindustan Times.
- Padukone was awarded “Model of the Year” title at the 5th annual Kingfisher Fashion Awards in 2005.
- At the age of one, Padukone shifted with her familyto Bangalore, India from Denmark.
- As a child, she was socially difficult person. So, she didn’t had many friends.
- Padukone used to play badminton at national levels.
- When she was in 10th standard, Padukone decided to become a professional model.
- She is a founder of an organization in India called – The Live Love Laugh Foundation to bring awareness on mental health.