Dennis A. Muilenburg, born on 1964 is an American business executive as well as the former president and chief executive officer (CEO) of The Boeing Company which is a multinational aerospace and defense company. He was CEO from July 2015 – December 23, 2019, when Dennis was fired after the aftermath of the two crashes of the 737 MAX.
Dennis Muilenburg Family/Parents
Born in Orange City, Iowa, United States, his father’s details are not available and his mother’s details are also not available yet.
Dennis Muilenburg Affairs/Girlfriend/Spouse/Wife
He has not dated anybody publicly yet. Dennis is probably single.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Name: Dennis Muilenburg
- Nickname: Dennis
- Birthday: 1964
- Age: 56 years old
- Gender: Male
- Birthplace: Orange City, Iowa, United States
- Current Residence: Coming Soon…
- Education: Sioux Center High School, Iowa State University and University of Washington.
- Profession: Business executive
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Unknown
- Hair Color: White
- Eye Color: Grey
- Zodiac: Coming Soon
- Girlfriend: He has not dated anybody publicly yet. Dennis is probably single.
- Net Worth: Under Review
- Height: Coming Soon…
- Weight: Coming Soon…
Trivia and Facts, you may not know about Dennis Muilenburg
- He grew up on a farm in Iowa.
- He has a master degree in Aeronautics and Astronautics from the University of Washington.
- Dennis started work at Boeing as an intern in 1985.
- He held many management and engineering positions on various Boeing programs, such as the X-32 (Boeing’s entry in the Joint Strike Fighter competition); the High Speed Civil Transport; Boeing’s participation in the Lockheed Martin F-22 Raptor fighter; the YAL-1 747 Airborne Laser and the Condor unmanned reconnaissance aircraft.
- In December 2013, Dennis became the president of Boeing and he became CEO of Boeing in July 2015.
- In July 2015, he became the CEO of Boeing.
- On December 23, 2019, Boeing announced that Dennis resigned as the CEO and Board director, in the aftermath of the 2 crashes of 737 MAX aircraft.
- For more information about Dennis, contact him on Twitter.
You might also like to know about conservative political activist and a commentator, Dana Loesch.