Diego Tinoco born on November 25, 1997 is an actor who is known playing the role of Cesar Diaz in the series, On My Block. He has also appeared on the series,Teen Wolf. He is also going the play the lead role in Mourning War by Keith Cooper
Diego Tinoco Family/Parents
Born in Anaheim, Califonia, United States, his father’s details are not available yet and his mother’s details are also not available yet. He has an older brother.
Diego Tinoco Affairs/Girlfriend/Spouse/Wife
At the moment, Diego is focusing on his career and spending more time on developing his skills. He has not dated anybody publicly yet, Tinoco is probably single.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Name: Diego Tinoco
- Nickname: Diego
- Birthday: November 25, 1997
- Age: 22 years old
- Gender: Male
- Birthplace: Anaheim, Califonia, United States
- Current Residence: Los Angeles, California, United States
- Education: Coming Soon…
- Profession: Actor
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: Hispanic (Mexican ancestry from father and Colombian ancestry from mother)
- Religion: Unknown
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
- Eye Color: Dark Brown
- Zodiac: Sagittarius
- Girlfriend: Hee has not dated anybody publicly yet. Diego is probably single.
- Net Worth: Under Review
- Height: 5 feet 7 inch or 170 cm
- Weight: 75 kg (165.5 lbs.)
Trivia and Facts, you may not know about Diego Tinoco
- At the of 16, Diego landed himself a lead role in Netflix’s On The Block,
- As a child, he was diagnosed with a skin condition known as Vitiligo.
- Diego can perform various skateboard tricks such as skate off a railing, spin around, do an ollie, and do several more tricks.
- He refers to Johnny Depp and Leonardo DiCaprio as Gods of the silver screen and also his inspiration.
- He has been credited for his appearance in two short films Drizzle of Hope and Welcome to Valhalla.
- For more information about Diego, contact him on Instagram and Twitter.
You might also like to know about Actress, Natasha Bure.