Ryan Gary Raddon known as Kaskade, born on February 25, 1971, is an American remixer, DJ and record producer. He was voted “America’s Best DJ 2011 and 2013” by DJ Times.
DJ Kaskade Parents/Family
Born on Chicago, Illinois, United States, his father’s name Gerald “Gary” Hollis Raddon and mother name is Lynda Toliver. He has a younger brother named Rich Raddon.
Dj Kaskade Affairs/Girlfriend/Spouse/Wife
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Ryan Gary Raddon
- Nicknames: Kaskade
- Birthday: February 25, 1971
- Age: 46 years old
- Gender: Male
- Birthplace: Chicago, Illinois, United States
- Current Residence: Unknown
- Education: University of Utah
- Profession: remixer, DJ and record producer
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: Multiracial
- Religion: Mormon
- Spouse/Husband: Naomi Raddon
- Children: 3 (daughters)
- Eye Color: Dark Brown
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
- Zodiac: Pisces
- Net Worth: 50 Million USD
- Earnings: Not Available
- Height: Unknown
- Weight: Unknown
Trivia/ Facts that you may not know about DJ Kaskade
- He took the name “Kaskade” from a nature book, after seeing the picture of a waterfall.
- In 2001, he released his first single called “What I Say”.
- At the end of 2006, he left OM records and jointed Ultra.
- He has collaborated with deadmau5 which gave him hits like “I Remember” and “Move for Me”.
- Kaskade was nominated for two Grammy’s in 2013.
- In 2014, Kaskade was featured by Forbes magazine as the 8th highest paid DJ in the world.
- His official site is @ www.kaskademusic.com.