Mikhail “Mike” Varshavski, born on November 12, 1989 also known as Doctor Mike is a Russian–American celebrity doctor who is known for his inclusion in 2015 People Magazine,s Sexiest Man Alive edition, where he was titled the Sexiest Doctor Alive. He has over 3 million followers on Instagram and over 150K followers on Twitter.
Doctor Mike Family/Parents
Born in Saransk, Russia, his father’s name is not available who was a physician and his mother’s name is also not available who was a mathematics professor.
Doctor Mike Affairs/Girlfriend/Spouse/Wife
He is dating Pia Wurtzbach.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Name: Mikhail Varshavski
- Nickname: Doctor Mike
- Birthday: November 12, 1989
- Age: 29 years old
- Gender: Male
- Birthplace: Saransk, Russia
- Current Residence: New Jersey, United States
- Education: New York Institute of Technology
- Profession: Doctor
- Nationality: American-Russian
- Ethnicity/Race: Multiracial
- Religion: Unknown
- Hair Color: Light Brown
- Eye Color: Brown
- Zodiac: Scorpio
- Girlfriend: Pia Wurtzbach
- Net Worth: 2 Million USD
- Height: Coming Soon…
- Weight: Coming Soon…
Trivia and Facts, you may not know about Doctor Mike
- When he was 5, his family immigrated to Brooklyn from Saransk, Russia.
- He is the founder of Limitless Tomorrow, which awards the scholarships to students.
- His mother was a mathematics professor and his father was a physician.
- His mother used to sweep floors for minimum wage, while his father attended medical school for the twice.
- He recieved the nickname “Doctor Mike” during his high school by his friends who came to him for injuries knowing that his father is a physician.
- He graduated from the New York Institute of Technology with a bachelor’s degree in life sciences and as a Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine.
- He graduated from the New York Institute of Technology with a bachelor’s degree in life sciences as well as a Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine.
- He has over 3 million followers on Instagram, over 3 million subscribers on YouTube and over 150K followers on Twiiter.
- During his 1st year of medical school, his mother died of leukemia.
- For more information about Mikhail, contact him on Instagram, YouTube and Twitter.