Dreamer from Supergirl Nicole Maines, born on October 7, 1997 is an American actress as well as a transgender activist. She created history when the Supreme Court ruled in favor of Nicole stating that every transgender student has the same rights as their other classmates.
Dreamer from Supergirl Nicole Maines Family/Parents
Born in Gloversville, New York, United States, her father’s name is Wayne Maines and mother’s name is Kelly Maines. She has a twin brother named Jonas Maines.
Dreamer from Supergirl Nicole Maines Affairs/Boyfriend/Spouse/Husband
She has not dated anybody publicly yet.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Name: Wyatt Benjamin Maines (changed to Nicole Amber Maines)
- Nickname: Nicole
- Birthday: October 07, 1997
- Age: 22 years old
- Gender: Female (Transgender)
- Birthplace: Gloversville, New York, United States
- Current Residence: Portland, Maine, United States
- Education: University of Maine
- Profession: Actress, Transgender Activist
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Christianity
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
- Eye Color: Dark Brown
- Zodiac: Libra
- Boyfriend: She is probably single
- Net Worth: 1 Million USD
- Height: 5 feet 8 Inch (173 cm)
- Weight: 57 kg (125.5 lbs.)
Trivia and Facts, you may not know about Nicole Maines
- Nicole and her brother were adopted at the birth from second cousin of her mother, Kelly.
- At the age of 3, Nicole was certain that she was a transgender.
- While changing her name from Wyatt, Maines chose Nicole because she felt a connection to the character from Nickelodeon’s Zoey 101.
- In 2015, Amy Ellis Nutt released a book titled Becoming Nicole: The Transformation of an American Family which is based on the journey of the Maines family and their coming to terms with the new identity of Nicole
- She was included in a documentary by HBO which was about 11 transgender individuals, The Trans Listin 2016.
- In 2018, she became the first transgender to play a superhero character on a TV series. She played Dream Girl on The CW series Supergirl.
- Nicole was included in the list of “50 Most Inspiring Women Of The Year” by Glamourmagazine in 2014.
- In 2014, Nicole was listed in the list of “14 Most Fearless Teens Of 2014”.
- In May 2016, Nicole appeared on TED Talksto talk and share about her experience as a transgender.
- For more information, contact Nicole on Twitterand Instagram.