Drew Blythe Barrymore, born on February 22, 1975 is an American author, actress, director, model as well as producer. She is one of the members of the Barrymore family of American film and stage actors, and also a granddaughter of actor John Barrymore. Drew released her autobiography called “Little Girl Lost” (1991). Barrymore won a Golden Globe Award and a Screen Actors Guild Award for her performance in Grey Gardens (2009). She is currently working in the Netflix series Santa Clarita Diet (2017).
— Drew Barrymore (@DrewBarrymore) 16 May 2014
Drew Barrymore Parents/Family
Born on Culver City, California, United States, her father’s name is John Drew Barrymore and her mother name is Jaid Barrymore. She has 2 brother named John Blyth Barrymore and Blyth Dolores and a sister named Jessica Blyth Barrymore.
Drew Barrymore Affairs/Boyfriend/Spouse/Husband
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Drew Blythe Barrymore
- Nicknames: Barry
- Birthday: February 22, 1975
- Age: 44 years old
- Gender: Female
- Birthplace: Culver City, California, United States
- Current Residence: Unknown
- Education: Country School
- Profession: author, actress, director, model as well as producer
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Unknown
- Boyfriend:Not Available
- Eye Color:Green
- Hair Color:Light Brown
- Zodiac: Pisces
- Net Worth: 125 Million USD
- Earnings: Not Available
- Height: 5 feet 4 inch (163 cm)
- Weight: 57 kg (126 lbs.)
- Bra Size: 34 C
- Shoe Size: 7 (US), 37.5 (EU)
- Dress Size: 6 (US), 36 (EU)
Trivia/Facts that you may not know about Drew Barrymore
- Her parents got divorced when she was just 9 years old (in 1984).
- Drew has co-authored 2 books – Find It in Everything (2014) and Little Girl Lost(1990).
- She is high school dropout.
- Anna Strasberg and Sophie Loren are her godmothers.
- Drew was born at 11:51 AM.
- Drew does not watch the movie in which she has worked.
- Drew’s official website is @ drewbarrymore.com.