Edie Falco born on July 5, 1963 is an American actress who is known for her roles as Diane Whittlesey in the HBO series called Oz (1997–2000) and as Carmela Soprano on the HBO series The Sopranos (1999–2007). For the latter, Edith received six Emmy nominations, winning 3 for Outstanding Lead Actress in a Drama Series, as well as winning 2 Golden Globes and 5 Screen Actors Guild Awards.
Edie Falco Family/Parents
Born in Brooklyn, New York City, New York, United States, her father’s name is Frank Falco who is a Jazz Drummer and Worked in Advertising Agency and her mother’s name is Judith Anderson who is an actress.
Edie Falco Affairs/Girlfriend/Spouse/Wife
She has dated:
John Devlin (1996-2002)
Stanley Tucci (2003-2004)
Bill Sage (2009)
She has two adopted children, a daughter named Macy and a son named Anderson Falco.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Name: Edith Falco
- Nickname: Edie
- Birthday: July 5, 1963
- Age: 56 years old
- Gender: Female
- Birthplace: Brooklyn, New York City, New York, United States
- Current Residence: New York City, New York, United States
- Education: Northport High School and SUNY Purchase
- Profession: Actress
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Buddhism
- Hair Color: Blonde
- Eye Color: Blue
- Zodiac: Cancer
- Husband: She is probably single
- Net Worth: 40 Million USD
- Height: 5 feet 5 inch or 165 cm
- Weight: 58 kg (128 lbs.)
Trivia and Facts, you may not know about Edie Falco
- At the age of 4, Edie lived on Long Island. As her family moved often, Edie was partially raised in North Babylon, Hicksville and West Islip.
- Since her childhood days, Falco has been performing on stage such as the Arena Players Repertory Theater in East Farmingdale.
- At the age of 6, Edie appeared in the play “The King’s Creampuffs”.
- Her parents got divorced when she was 14 years old.
- In senior high school, Edie acted in a school production, My Fair Lady playing in which she played the role of Eliza Doolittle.
- Edie used to work as a clown and did many other roles for weddings and birthday parties.
- In 2003, Edie was diagnosed with breast cancer and she recovered completely in 2004.
- Edie used to have problems with alcohol, but fortunately, Edie decided to become sober and took up advocacy of Alcoholics Anonymous.
- In 2001, Edie appeared in the celebrity episode of Who Wants to Be a Millionaire? and won $250K for Project ALS.
You might also like to know about Model, Tina Kunakey.