Edurne García Almagro born on December 22, 1985 is a Spanish actress, singer and TV personality who came to prominence when she stood in 6th place in the popular Spanish casting show Operación Triunfo (2005). In 2006, she released self titled album which was a huge success in Spain. The album managed to peaked at number 3 on the Spanish charts and was certified ‘Platinum’ by the SPA. She has also presented reality TV series such as Edurne Y Sus Bichos and Todo Va Bien. She has judged events and TV shows like Got Talent España (2016-Present), Objetivo Eurovisión (2016) and Idol Kids (2020-Present).
Edurne García Almagro Family/Parents
Born in Madrid, Spain, her father’s name is Tomas Garcia and her mother’s name is Yolanda Almagro.
Edurne García Almagro Affairs/Boyfriend/Spouse/Husband
She is dating David de Gea who is a Spanish professional soccer.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Name: Edurne García Almagro
- Nickname: Edurne
- Birthday: December 22, 1985
- Age: 34 Years Old
- Gender: Female
- Birthplace: Madrid, Spain
- Current Residence: Madrid, Spain
- Education: Coming Soon…
- Profession: Actress, Singer, Television Personality
- Nationality: Spanish
- Ethnicity/Race: Hispanic (Spanish descent)
- Religion: Unknown
- Hair Color: Blonde
- Eye Color: Green
- Zodiac: Capricorn
- Boyfriend: She is dating David de Gea who is a Spanish professional soccer.
- Net Worth: 5 Million USD
- Height: 5 feet and 7 inch (170 cm)
- Weight: 58 kg (128 lbs.)
Trivia and Facts, you may not know about Edurne García Almagro
- Her parents encouraged her to attend singing and acting auditions since she was a child.
- Edurne was a part of the children’s music group called Trastos at the age of 9.
- She had also worked in minor roles, as a teenager in TV series like Ana y Los 7 and Hospital Central.
- In 2015, she representative Spain at the edition of the Eurovision Song Contest where she performed the song, Amanecer. The song is also included in her 6th studio album Adrenalina (2015).
- Her 3rd studio album, Première which was released on 2008 had included the singles Sigo Enamorada de Ti and Tú Serás Para Mí. Both of the songs were a part of the soundtrack of the musical film Grease.
- In 2010, Edurne had participated in ¡Más Que Baile! Which is the Spanish version of Strictly Come Dancing. She finished on second position
- For more information about Edurne, contact her on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and YouTube.
You might also like to know about actor, Daniel Sharman.