Eleanor Tomlinson born on 19 May 1992 is an English actress and singer who is known for playing the role of Princess Isabelle in Jack the Giant Slayer (2013), as Isabel Neville in The White Queen, and as Demelza Poldark in Poldark.
Eleanor Tomlinson Family/Parents
Born in London, England, her father’s name is Malcolm Tomlinson who is an actor and her mother’s name is Judith Hibbert who is a singer. She has a brother named Ross Tomlinson who is an actor.
Eleanor Tomlinson Affairs/Boyfriend/Spouse/Husband
She has dated:
Sean Bourke (2008)
Ben Atkinson (2015-2017)
Aidan Turner (2017)
Harry Richardson (2017-2018)
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Name: Eleanor May Tomlinson
- Nickname: Eleanor
- Birthday: May 19, 1992
- Age: 27 years old
- Gender: Female
- Birthplace: London, England
- Current Residence: Coming Soon…
- Education: Beverley High School
- Profession: Actress, Model
- Nationality: English
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Unknown
- Hair Color: Light Brown
- Eye Color: Blue
- Zodiac: Taurus
- Boyfriend: She is probably single.
- Net Worth: Under Review
- Height: 5 feet 7½ Inch or 171 cm
- Weight: 54 Kg (119 lbs.)
Trivia and Facts, you may not know about Eleanor Tomlinson
- She has played the role of Fiona Chataway in the movie Alice in Wonderland.
- Eleanor started her acting career in 2005 with her performance as “Little Daphne with Branklyn” in the movie, Falling.
- Eleanor played the role of young Sophie in the period drama film The Illusionist.
- She first got her prominent role in 2008 in the film Angus, Thongs and Perfect Snogging.
- In 2018, Eleanor was ranked number 56 on the “Radio Times TV 100″ list which is a determined by television executives and broadcasting veterans.
- She has played the character of Amy in the BBC TV Series, The War of the Worlds which is based on the H.G. Wells novel of the same name, a role expanded of the narrator’s wife.
- For more information about Eleanor, contact her on Twitter and Instagram
You might also like to know about fashion blogger and the owner and founder of the blog called The Trend Pear, Eleanor Calder.