Elisabeth Singleton Moss, born on July 24, 1982 is an American actress and producer who is known for her roles on the NBC television series The West Wing (1999–2006) as Zoey Bartlet;, on the AMC series Mad Men (2007–2015) as Peggy Olson, which earned her 6 Emmy Awards nominations and a Golden Globe nomination; in the BBC miniseries Top of the Lake (2013, 2017) as Det. Robin Griffin, which won her a Golden Globe for Best Actress in a Miniseries or TV Film; and on the Hulu series The Handmaid’s Tale as Offred, for which she won the Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Drama Series as a producer and the Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Lead Actress in a Drama Series.
Elisabeth Moss Family/Parents
Born in Los Angeles, California, U.S., her father’s name is Ronald Charles Moss, a Musician and mother’s name is Linda Moss, a Musician. She has a younger brother named Derek Moss.
Elisabeth Moss Affairs/Boyfriend/Spouse/Husband
She has dated:
Fred Armisen (2008-2011) (Divorced)
Adam Arkapaw (2012-2015)
For more info, contact Elisabeth on Instagram.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Name: Elisabeth Singleton Moss
- Nickname: Lizzie, Liz
- Birth Date: July 24, 1982
- Age: 35 Years old
- Gender: Female
- Birthplace: Los Angeles, California, U.S.
- Current Residence: Los Angeles, California, U.S.
- Education: Home-schooled
- Profession: Actress, Producer
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White (English ancestry from father and German, Swedish and Austrian descent from mother.)
- Religion: Scientology
- Boyfriend: Not Available
- Eye Color: Blue
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
- Zodiac: Leo
- Net Worth: 8 Million USD
- Earnings: Not Available
- Height: 5 feet 3 inch (160 cm)
- Weight: 53 kg (117 lbs)
Trivia/Facts that you may not know about Elisabeth Moss
- In 2017, she won her first Emmy award (for her work in The Handmaid’s Tale)
- She graduated from high school 2 years early.
- Elisabeth goes to Disneyland every year.
- Elisabeth learned ballet when she was at Kennedy Center.