Elizabeth McDonald, born on 2nd January 1962, is an American business journalist and author who is known as a stock editor for Fox Business as well as for Fox News. In addition, Elizabeth has covered multiple corporate accounting scandals and the IRS, Tax as well as the stock markets for the Forbes Magazine and Wall Street Journal also. She was also ranked as The World’s 100 Most Powerful Women by Forbes Magazine.
Elizabeth Mcdonald Family/Parents
Born in Rockville Centre, New York, United States, her father’s name is Thomas Owen and her mother’s name is Ann Campbell.
Elizabeth Mcdonald Affairs/Boyfriend/Spouse/Husband
Elizabeth is very secretive regarding her personal life. However, her current relationship status seems to be single. There is not much information available about her love life. There is no information about her dating, wedding, affairs, husband, and children.
In fact, Elisabeth has an extremely busy professional life as being one of the most demanding journalists in the media so, Elisabeth might be focusing on her career or she might be searching for a perfect husband. Also, there is not any information about her past affairs and boyfriend.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Name: Elizabeth Mcdonald
- Nickname: Elizabeth
- Birthday: 2nd January 1962
- Age: 57 years old
- Gender: Female
- Birthplace: Rockville Centre, New York, United States
- Current Residence: Coming Soon…
- Education: Canisius College, Buffalo, New York
- Profession: Journalist and author
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Unknown
- Hair Color: Light Black
- Eye Color: Black
- Zodiac: Capricorn
- Boyfriend: She is probably single
- Net Worth: 5 Million USD
- Height: 5 feet 4 inch
- Weight: 58 kg
Trivia and Facts, you may not know about Elizabeth Mcdonald
- Elizabeth has been covering the business report since 1988.
- She wrote cover stories for Worth as well as worked as a financial editor there.
- In 2007, she started to work with Fox Television Network as stock editor.
- She has written many books like The wolf is coming!, The Mindful Teacher and much more.
- Elizabeth has covered the markets, corporate accounting scandals as well as the IRS and taxes at The Wall Street Journal.
- She has served as a senior editor at Forbes Magazine
- Elizabeth created The World’s 100 Most Powerful Women list.
- She has presented economic Outlook columns, breaking news and editorials, heard on the street columns too.
- Elizabeth was one of the journalists in the US to speak about corporate accounting scandals in the mid-’90s.
- For more information about Elizabeth, contact her on Twitter.