Elizabeth Warren (full name; Elizabeth Ann Warren) was born on June 22, 1949 in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma in the United States. She is a politician and serves as the senior US Senator from Massachusetts since 2013. Elizabeth used to be a prominent scholar with the specialization in bankruptcy law in the past. She has written 9 books; 3 by herself and 6 as a co-author. She has also taught law in different universities including the university from where she graduated (the University of Houston) and other universities like Harvard University, the University of Pennsylvania, and the University of Texas, Austin.
Elizabeth Warren Family/Parents
Elizabeth was born as Elizabeth Ann Herring in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma as the fourth child to Pauline Reed and Donald Jones Herring; who lived from 1912 to 1995 and 1911 to 1997, respectively. Her parents were of middle-class and she often describes her parents as “kind of hanging at the edges by fingernails”.
Elizabeth also has three older brothers. She was raised by her parents as a Methodist.
Elizabeth Warren Affairs/Husband/Spouse/Boyfriend
Elizabeth wanted to be a teacher, but later she married Jim Warren in 1968. She met Jim at high school. After marriage, she moved with Jim to Houston, where Jim worked at IBM. At that time, she joined the University of Houston and received a Bachelor of Science degree in speech pathology and audiology in 1970.
She became pregnant, and stayed at a home taking care of her daughter, Amelia Warren after she and her husband had moved to New Jersey. When the daughter became 2 years old, Elizabeth enrolled in Rutgers Law School at Rutgers University-Newark and graduated in 1976 just after becoming pregnant with her second child with Jim. The child was named Alexander Warren. She eventually passed the bar examination and received her J.D.
Elizabeth divorced with Jim in 1978 and married Bruce H. Man, who is a law professor in 1980. However, she decided to keep Jim’s surname. Now, Elizabeth is a grandmother as well.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Name: Elizabeth Warren
- Full Name: Elizabeth Ann Warren (parents’ surname; Herring)
- Nickname: Goofy Elizabeth Warren, Pocahontas
- Birthday: June 22, 1949
- Age: 69 years old
- Gender: Female
- Birthplace: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States
- Current Residence: Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States
- High School: Northwest Classen High School
- College: George Washington University, University of Houston, Rutgers Law School at Rutgers University–Newark
- Education: Bachelor of Science degree in speech pathology and audiology from the University of Houston and J.D. from Rutgers Law School
- Profession: Politician, Academic Serving, Writer
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Methodist
- Zodiac: Taurus
- Husband/Boyfriend: Jim Warren (married in 1968 and divorced in 1978) and Bruce H. Mann (married in 1980)
- Children: Amelia Warren and Alexander Warren
- Net Worth: Somewhere between $4 million and $11 million
- Height: Not available
- Weight: Not available
Trivia and Facts, you may not know about Elizabeth Warren
- The US President, Donald Trump calls Elizabeth by the name of Goofy as Goofy Elizabeth Warren.
- Another name used by President Trump for Elizabeth is Pocahontas.
- Elizabeth has announced her candidacy for the presidential election of the United States in 2020 during a rally in Lawrence, Massachusetts.
- Elizabeth has authored three books and coauthor six books.
- Warren taught law in different universities such as the University of Houston, the Harvard University, the University of Pennsylvania, and the University of Texas, Austin.
- Her work has been described as left-wing populism.
- She focuses on economic opportunity, social safety and consumer protection as a US Senator from Massachusetts.
- Elizabeth has co-authored two books with her daughter, Amelia; “The Two-Income Trap” and “All Your Worth”.
- To know more about Elizabeth Warren, you can contact her on Twitter.
You might also want to know about legendary Tennis Player, John McEnroe.