Ella Fields, born on July 11, 2003, is an American writer, director and editor. Ella has been creating short films for a long time and also has won several awards at national film festivals. She is known for her film, “Stereo,” which is about reversed gender stereotypes and short film “Bubble Gum” which has over 5 million views on YouTube.
Ella Fields Parents/ Family
Born in Los Angeles, California, United States, her father’s name is Tommy Fields and her mother’s name is Jill Altemus. Her parents are divorced and she has a step-mom named Nikki Boyer. She has a sister named Taya Fields.
Ella Fields Affairs/ Boyfriend/ Spouse/ Husband
She has not dated anybody publicly yet.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Name: Ella Fields
- Nickname: Ella
- Birthday: July11, 2003
- Age: 15 years old
- Gender: Female
- Birthplace: Los Angeles, California, United States
- Current Residence: Unknown
- Education: Not Available
- Profession: Writer, director and editor
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Unknown
- Hair Color: Light Brown
- Eye Color: Hazel
- Zodiac: Cancer
- Boyfriend: She is probably single
- Net Worth: 2 Million USD
- Height: 5 feet 5 inch (165 cm)
- Weight: Coming Soon…
- Dress Size: Coming Soon…
- Shoe Size: Coming Soon…
- Bra Size: Coming Soon…
Trivia and facts you may not know about Ella Fields
- She has been creating films since she was just six years old and used to participated in her school’s program.
- She also used to play soccer in school.
- She has over 25k followers on Instagram and over 100k subscribers on her YouTube channel.
- Lilia Buckinghamwas starred in one of her movie and they are good friends too.
- For more information about Ella, contact her on YouTube, Twitter and Instagram.