Elle McLemore, born on September 16, 1991 is an American actress who is known for her role of Eva in the Tony nominated Broadway musical production Bring It On & as Heather McNamara in Heathers: The Musical, which is the musical adaption of the cult classic film of the same name. Elle also starred in the final season of the television series called Army Wives. In 2016, elle played Patty Simcox in FOX’s TV special Grease: Live.
Elle McLemore Family/Parents
Born in Honolulu, Hawaii, United States, her father’s name is Todd VanDervoort who is a pyrotechnician and her mother’s name is Gail VanDervoort who is a dancer. She has a sister named Brittany McLemore.
Elle McLemore Affairs/Boyfriend/Spouse/Husband
She has dated:
David Henrie (2010)
Jason Gotay (2014)
Josh Levinson – She has been in love with professional tennis player named Josh Levinson. The couple celebrates their anniversary on June 4 every year.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Name: Elle Nicole McLemore
- Nickname: Elle
- Birthday: September 16, 1991
- Age: 27 years old
- Gender: Female
- Birthplace: Honolulu, Hawaii, United States
- Current Residence: Honolulu, Hawaii, United States
- Education: Palo Verde High School
- Profession: Actress
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: Multiracial (Asian & White)
- Religion: Unknown
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
- Eye Color: Dark Brown
- Zodiac: Virgo
- Spouse/Husband: Josh Levinson
- Net Worth: 3 Million USD
- Height: 5 feet 3 inch (160 cm)
- Weight: 45.5 kg (100 lbs.)
Trivia and Facts, you may not know about Elle McLemore
- Elle was born in Honolulu and raised in Las Vegas.
- She was around four years old when Elle started performing with her parents who worked with magician Melinda Saxe. Her mother was an assistant to the magician, & her father did the pyrotechnics.
- While in high school, Elle played the role of Peter Pan in a theater production. After that, Elle started taking acting seriously.
- In 2009, after completing her studies, Elle moved to Los Angeles to focus on her acting career.
- Elle is a trained dancer. Her dance teacher is Andy Blankenbuehler who is a professional choreographer and dancer
- In 2012, Elle made her Broadway debut in Bring It On The Musical.
- During the film At the Top of the Pyramid (2014), Elle fell face first and broke her front teeth while performing a cheerleading stunt. She now finds it difficult to chew with them as they are very fragile.
- In 2016, she spent her 25th birthday in hospital after she was diagnosed with a severe kidney infection.
- Growing up, Elle trained as a cheerleader and has auditioned multiple times to be on the cheer team but she never got selected.
- Since an early age, Elle has been fond of Winnie the Pooh. She loves to collects memorabilia like Winnie the Pooh wrist bands and toys.
- For more information about Elle, contact her on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook.