Elsa Zylberstein, born on 16 October 1968, is a French film, stage and TV actress. She started her film career in 1989, and has appeared in over 60 films. She has won the César Award for Best Supporting Actress for the movie, I’ve Loved You So Long (2008).
Elsa Zylberstein Parents/Family
Born in Paris, France, her father’s name is Albert Zylberstein, a Physician and mother’s name is Liliane Zylberstein, a Beautician.
Elsa Zylberstein Affairs/Boyfriend/Spouse/Husband
She has dated:
Antoine de Caunes (1997-2005)
Nicolas Bedos (2005-2008)
She is dating Georges-Marc Benamou. For more info, contact Elsa on Instagram.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Name: Elsa Florence Zylbersztejn
- Nickname: Elsa
- Birthday: October 16, 1968
- Age: 49 years old
- Gender: Female
- Birthplace: Paris, France
- Current Residence: Not Available
- Education: Unknown
- Profession: Actress
- Nationality: French
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Unknown
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
- Eye Color: Hazel
- Zodiac: Libra
- Boyfriend: Georges-Marc Benamou
- Net Worth: Under Review
- Height: 5 feet 7 inch (170 cm)
- Weight: 58 Kg (128 lbs.)
Trivia and facts you may not know about Elsa Zylberstein
- In January 2001, Elsa was appointed as the Goodwill Ambassador for United Nations Population Fund (UNFPA) and was also the spokesperson of the Face to Facecampaign for France.
- To overcome her natural shyness, Elsa decided to get enrolled in ballet classes. She also started taking drama classes while studying for French baccalaureat in the arts section.
- She came to fame for her role in Mina Tannenbaum.
- She has won the César Award for Best Supporting Actress for the movie, I’ve Loved You So Long (2008).