Erika Jayne (born on 10th July 1971) is a singer, actress and TV personality from America. She gained popularity through her first debut album “Roller Coaster” which was released on 2007 and became the number one song on Billboard Hot Dance Club Play Chart. She has sung 9 songs up to now and also has appeared in different movies and reality shows.
Erika Jayne Family/Parents
Erika Jayne was born on 10th July 1971 in Atlanta Georgia. She was raised by her single mother Renee Chahoy. Her parents divorced before her birth and information about her father are still unknown. Her mother was just 18 during the birth of Erika. Her grandparents were Hollis and Ann Peek. She got the love of her father from her grandfather. Her grandmother died at the age of 86 due to Alzheimer’s disease and her grandfather at the age of 81. She was a graduate of North Atlanta High School. She moved to New York City at the age of 18.
Erika Jayne Affairs/Spouse
She got married to Thomas Zizzo in December 1991 at St. Patrick’s Cathedral. She has met Thomas during her life in New York. They had a son named Thomas Zizzo Jr. But after few years, they divorced and she moved to Los Angeles. After that, she married Thomas Girardi who is an attorney and a founding partner of Girardi and Keese in downtown Los Angeles. She got separated from Girardi in November 2020.
- Full Name: Erika Chahoy
- Nickname: Erika Jayne
- Birthday: 10th July 1971
- Birthplace: Atlanta, Georgia, U.S
- Current Residence: Los Angeles
- Age: 49 years
- Education: North Atlanta High School
- Profession: Singer, Actress, TV Personality
- Nationality: American
- Zodiac: Cancer
- Spouse/Affairs Thomas Gizzo, Thomas Girardi
- Children: 1
- Net Worth: $7 million (approx.)
- Height: 170 cm(approx.)
- Weight: 62 kg
Trivia/ Facts that you probably may not know about Erika Jayne
- She made her first appearance on screen in the NBCs Legal Drama Series “Law and Order” in the episode “Prescription for Death” as a role Suzzane Morton.
- She has also appeared in different independent films like Alchemy (1995) and Lowball(1996).
- Her debut album Pretty Mess was released in the U.S in 2009.
- She also joined the cast for the sixth season of the show The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills in the year 2015.
- She announced her playing Roxie Hart on Broadway in Musical Chicago in 2019.
- Her songs have been featured in different movies like The Watch, The Neighbor, Deal, and reality TV series like Tiaras, Toddlers, etc.
- She has been awarded Bravos Award, the real housewives award, LCBT Ally awards.