Erin Lim, born on 14 April 1990, is an American television personality who came to fame after she joined E!Nwes as a host. Erin severed as the correspondent as well as the host at E! News The Rundown. In 2012, Erin has worked as the production assistant at the 38th Annual People’s Choice Award. She has also hosted other big award ceremonies such as 2017’s People’s Choice Awards, Billboard Music Awards, Miss Teen USA and Emmy Awards. She is also very famous on social media platforms such as Instagram where she has over 250k followers and on Twitter where she has over 50k followers. Her popularity on social media is growing rapidly day by day.
Erin Lim Family/Parents
Born in California, United States, her father’s details are not available and her mother’s details are also not available yet.
Erin Lim Affairs/Boyfriend/Spouse/Husband
She is currently dating an actor named Lamorne Morris. However, the couple have not share how they came together.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Name: Erin Lim
- Nickname: Erin
- Birthday: 14 April 1990
- Age: 29 years old
- Gender: Female
- Birthplace: California, United States
- Current Residence: Coming Soon…
- Education: Chapman University Dodge College of Film and Media Arts
- Profession: Television personality
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: Multiracial (Mexican mother and Pilipino father)
- Religion: Unknown
- Hair Color: Light Black
- Eye Color: Brown
- Zodiac: Aries
- Boyfriend: Lamorne Morris
- Net Worth: 1 Million USD
- Height: Coming Soon…
- Weight: Coming Soon…
Trivia and Facts, you may not know about Erin Lim
- Erin severed as the correspondent as well as the host at E! News The Rundown.
- In 2012, Erin worked as the production assistant at the 38th Annual People’s Choice Award.
- Erin has also hosted other big award ceremonies such as 2017’s Billboard Music Awards, Miss Teen USA,People’s Choice Awards and Emmy Awards.
- Erin is also famous for writing, The Rundown in her own website and brings a different look.
- Once, Lim announced that she was engaged to a man whom she met weeks ago, through her post in March 2014. Later, Erin revealed that she was just joking and captioned the picture with #FakeLove.
- She has over 250K followers on Instagram and over 50K followers on Twitter.
- For more information about Erin, contact her on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook.