Ezekiel Elijah Elliott (born 22 July, 1995) is an American football runner back for the Dallas Cowboys of the National Football League (NFL). He has played college football at Ohio State, where he has earned second-team All-America honors (2015). In the 2016 NFL Draft, Ezekiel was drafted by the Cowboys Fourth overall.
- In 2012, during his junior, Ezekiel Elliott rushed for 34 touchdowns, 1802 yards and received 23 passes for 401 yards along with six scores. Due to this performance, he was named the St. Louis Post-Dispatch “offensive player of the year.”
- Being an efficient field athlete, Elliott was a state level participant in hurdling and sprinting events. His records include timings of 22.05 seconds in the 200-meter dash, 13.77 seconds in the 110 m hurdles, 10.95 seconds in the 100-meter dash and 37.52 seconds in the 300 m hurdles. These performances have earned him the name of ‘Gatorade Track Athlete of the Year’ in Missouri.
- He was under pressure by his parents to join the University of Missouri but he signed with the Ohio State University. As a freshman, he rushed for 262 yards on thirty carries with two touchdowns. Because of this performance, he was named to the “Academic All-Big Ten Conference team the following year.”
- In 2014 season beginning, Ezekiel rushed over 100 yards 6 times. He ran a total of 220 yards on twenty carries for two touchdowns, during the 2014” Big Ten Championship Game.” Due to his effort, Ohio State qualify for the first-ever college football playoff.
- In the 2015 Super Bowl, he ran for 230 yards on twenty carries in a hard-fought 42-35 win against No. one team Alabama. This performance earned him the name of “Offensive Player of the Game”.
- He capped the “Buckeyes’ championship season”, by rushing for 246 yards on thirty-six carries along with scoring 4 touchdowns against the Oregon Ducks. He was named the game’s most Offensive MVP. In his career at the Ohio State University, he had a record of 3,961 rushing yards, being in the second place behind Archie Griffin.
- In Ohio State University, Ezekiel performance won him numerous honors, like the title of the Offensive MVP of the ‘2015 Sugar Bowl’, and also 2015 ‘College Football Playoff National Championship game.’ He was a front-runner for the 2015 Heisman Trophy. Other titles has won include 2015 Ameche-Dayne Running Back of the Year, 2015 Graham-George Offensive Player of the Year. He was picked for the Unanimous First Team All-Big Ten.
- In 2016, he was drafted into the NFL, by the Dallas Cowboys. He signed a 4-year rookie contract worth $25 million with a sixteen million signing bonus.
- After nine games of the 2016 season, he became the second Cowboys rookie to rush for more than thousand yards in a 1 season. His performance throughout the season was superb, earning him his first Pro Bowl.
Name: Ezekiel Elijah Elliott
Date of Birth: 22 July, 1995
Age: 22 Years
Place of Birth: St. Louis, Missouri
School: Ladue (MO) Burroughs
College: Ohio State
Mother: Dawn Huff
Father: Stacy Elliott
Sister: Lailah Elliott, Aaliyah Elliott
Marital Status: Single
Affairs: Tiffany Thompson
Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Weight: 102 Kg
Height: 6 feet or 183 centimeter
Eye Colour: Black
Languages Known: English
Profession: American Footballer
Net Worth: $18.5 Million