Fátima Ptacek, born on August 20, 2000 is an American film and television actress, model, and human rights activist working with UN Women’s #HeForShe campaign for gender equality. She is known as the lead actor in the 2012 Academy Award winning film called Curfew and its 2014 full-length feature film version Before I Disappear. She has voiced the character of “Dora” in Nickelodeon’s animated television series called Dora the Explorer since 2010 and Dora and Friends: Into the City! since 2014.
Fátima Ptacek Family/Parents
Born in New York City, New York, her father’s name us Jack Ptacek and her mother’s name is Lucia Ptacek.
Fátima Ptacek Affairs/Boyfriend/Spouse/Husband
She has not dated anybody publicly yet. She is probably single.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Name: Fátima Ptacek
- Nickname: Dora
- Birthday: August 20, 2000
- Age: 18 years old
- Gender: Female
- Birthplace: New York City, New York
- Current Residence: Coming Soon…
- Education: Coming Soon
- Profession: actress, model, voice actress and human rights activist
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: Multiracial (Czech, Irish, Colombian and Norwegian roots from father)
- Religion: Unknown
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
- Eye Color: Brown
- Zodiac: Leo
- Boyfriend: She is probably single
- Net Worth: 3 Million USD
- Height: 5 feet 4 inch (163 cm)
- Weight: 46 kg
Trivia and Facts, you may not know about Fátima Ptacek
- She is a gymnast and has competed at United States of America Gymnastics Level 7. She has also taken part in English equestrian riding.
- As a child actress, Fatima has appeared in over 70 television commercials and on the covers of many national magazines.
- Fatima was one of the few child models who have had an opportunity of walking the runway at Bryant Park during the annual Fall Fashion Week in New York City.
- In 2009, she has appeared on the comedy film The Rebound along side Catherine Zeta-Jones.
- She has voiced the character of “Dora” in Nickelodeon’s animated television series called Dora the Explorer since 2010 and Dora and Friends: Into the City! since 2014.
- She has volunteers as a “Celebrity Ambassador” for the Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric AIDS Foundation.
- For more information about Fatima, contact her on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.