Garrett Wareing, born on August 31, 2001 is an American actor who is best known for his role in the 2014 film Boychoir as Stetson “Stet” Tate. He has also appeared in the sci-fi movie, Independence Day: Resurgence
Garrett Wareing Parents/Family
Born in College Station, Texas, United States, his father’s name is Rooter Wareing. She has a sister named Mackenzie Wareing and a brother named Mason Wareing.
Garrett Wareing Affairs/Girlfriend/Spouse/Wife
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Garrett Wareing
- Nicknames: Garrett
- Birth Date: August 31, 2001
- Age: 16 years old
- Gender: Male
- Birthplace: College Station, Texas, United States
- Current Residence: Los Angeles, California, United States
- Education: International Modeling and Talent Association
- Profession: Actor
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Unknown
- Girlfriend: N/A
- Eye Color: Blue
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
- Zodiac: Virgo
- Net Worth: 3.4 Million USD
- Earnings: Not Available
- Height: 6 feet 2 inch (188 cm)
- Weight: 68 kg (150 lbs.)
— Garrett Wareing (@GarrettWareing) June 23, 2016
Trivia/ Facts that you may not know about Garrett Wareing
- In 2012, Garrett moved to California with his family to pursue an acting career. Later he settles down in Los Angeles.
- In his free time, Garrett enjoys drawing and painting. He is also an accomplished sculptor.
- He got interested in acting after watching an episode of Wizards of Waverly Place.
- He credits his middle school drama teacher for his acting career.
- Before the shooting started for Boychoir, Garrett broke his arm in three places. He had to wear various colored splints to match his wardrobe. He removes the cast after the shooting for the movie was finished.
- He is a black belt in Xtreme Martial Arts.