Gavin Leatherwood, born on June 7, 1994 is an American actor who is best known for having playing the role of Nicholas Scratch on the Netflix series Chilling Adventures of Sabrina. Gavin is also known for playing the role of Pete in the teen drama Grown-ish.
Gavin Leatherwood Family/Parents
Born in Oregon, his father’s details are not available yet and his mother’s details are also not available yet. He has a sister named Chloe Leatherwood, who is residing in Oregon and she is a dancer. Gavin also has a half-sister named Sophia Baltzer, from his mother’s second marriage.
Gavin Leatherwood Affairs/Girlfriend/Wife
At the moment, Gavin is focusing on her career and spending more time on developing her skills. She has not dated anybody publicly yet. She is probably single.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Name: Gavin Leatherwood
- Nickname: Charlie
- Birthday: June 7, 1994
- Age: 25 years old
- Birthplace: Oregon
- Current Residence: Los Angeles
- Education: Coming Soon…
- Profession: Actor
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White (Irish Decent)
- Religion: Coming Soon…
- Zodiac: Gemini
- Hair Color: Black
- Eye Color: Dark Brown
- Girlfriend: He has not dated anybody publicly yet. He is probably single.
- Net Worth: Under Review
- Height: 5 feet 8 inch or 173 cm
- Weight: Coming Soon…
Trivia/ Facts that you may not know about Gavin Leatherwood
- His first major on acting role was on an episode of series titled NCIS in 2017 entitled “Pandora’s Box, Part 1.
- In addition to acting, Gavin is also a musician who can play the ukulele, guitar and piano.
- He has also done parkour, gymnastics and dancing.
- Gavin was born and raised in Oregon; but he later moved to Vancouver and Los Angeles for work.
- Gavin is primarily of Irish descent, but he has a mix of other European heritages such as English, Greek, Welsh, Spanish and some Native American ancestry.
- He has over 2.2 million followers on Instagram and over 60K followers.
- For more information about Gavin, contact him on Twitter and Instagram.