Giedrė Dukauskaitė, born on May 16, 1988 is a Lithuanian model who is known for walking the ramps for designers such as Max Azria, Donna Karan, Chanel, Marc Jacobs, Alberta Ferretti, Celine and Miu Miu. Giedre has been featured on the covers of many magazines including Harper’s Bazaar Mexico, French Revue De Modes, Glamour France, Elle Greece and Vogue Ukraine.
Giedrė Dukauskaitė Family/Parents
Born in Raseiniai, Lithuania, her father’s details are not available and her mother’s details are also not available yet.
Giedrė Dukauskaitė Affairs/Boyfriend/Spouse/Husband
She is dating a guy named Arthur. They are often seen together and keep posting their pictures on Instagram accounts.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Name: Giedrė Dukauskaitė
- Nickname: Giedrė
- Birthday: May 16, 1988
- Age: 30 years old
- Gender: Female
- Birthplace: Raseiniai, Lithuania
- Current Residence: New York City, New York, United States
- Education: Coming Soon…
- Profession: Model
- Nationality: Lithuanian
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Unknown
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
- Eye Color: Green
- Zodiac: Taurus
- Boyfriend: Arthur
- Net Worth: 1 Millon USD
- Height: 5 feet 9½ Inch (176.5 cm)
- Weight: 55 Kg (121 lbs)
Trivia and Facts, you may not know about Giedrė Dukauskaitė
- Giedre has been featured in the editorials for numerous magazines like Vogue Spain, V Magazine, Elle USA, Harper’s Bazaar Mexico, Madame Figaro France, Elle France, AMICA Italy, Grazia France, Marie Claire UK, Vogue Australia and Vogue China.
- She carries Lucas’ Papaw Ointment regularly.
- She has worked with well-known fashion designers such as Max Azria, Alberta Ferretti, Donna Karan, Chanel, Celine, Marc Jacobs and Miu Miu.
- She uses Bioderma and Weleda Skin Food for her skin.
- In her leisure time, she loves to read books
- For more information about Giedre, contact her on Instagram.