Gong Li born on 31 December 1965 is a Chinese-born Singaporean actress who is regarded as the greatest actress in China today. Gong has been starred in three of the four Academy Award for Best International Feature Film-nominated in Chinese-language films.
Gong Li Family/Parents
Born Shenyang, Liaoning, China, her father was a professor of economics where as her mother was a teacher. She has four elder siblings.
Gong Li Affairs/Boyfriend/Spouse/Husband
She has dated:
Zhang Yimou (1987 – 1995)
Ooi Hoe Seong (1996 – 2010) (Divorced)
In 2019, she got married to Jean-Michel Jarre who is a French musician.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Name: Gong Li
- Nickname: Gong
- Birthday: 31 December 1965
- Age: 55 years old
- Gender: Female
- Birthplace: Shenyang, Liaoning, China
- Current Residence: Singapore
- Education: Central Academy of Drama
- Profession: Actress
- Nationality: Chinese-born Singaporean
- Ethnicity/Race: Chinese
- Religion: Unknown
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
- Eye Color: Dark Brown
- Zodiac: Capricorn
- Boyfriend: She is married toJean-Michel Jarre who is a French musician.
- Net Worth: 100 Million USD
- Height: 5 feet 6.5 cm or 169 cm
- Weight: Coming Soon
Trivia and Facts, you may not know about Gong Li
- In 1987, she was first chosen by director named Zhang Yimou to act In the anti-Japanese War romance Red Sorghum
- In October 2000, she was nominated Goodwill Ambassador of the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO).
- In 2006, Gong was voted the most beautiful woman in China.
- On 8 November 2008, she received her Singapore citizenship certificate from Member of Parliament, Lee Bee Wah.
- She is the first Chinese ambassadors for L’Oreal Paris in 1997.
- Gong has served as ambassadors for Chopard, Midea and Osim International.
- From 2013 to 2018, she served as the global ambassadors for Piaget.
- For more information about Gong, contact her on Instagram and Facebook.
You might also like to know about Social Media Personality and motivational speaker, Flossie Clegg.