Grace Patricia Kelly, born on November 12, 1929 – September 14, 1982 was an American actress.In 1956, she became Princess of Monaco after marrying Prince Rainier III. Grace had leading roles in five films, such as The Country Girl (1954), for which she earned an Academy Award for Best Actress, High Noon (1952), Dial M for Murder (1954), Rear Window (1954), To Catch a Thief (1955), and High Society (1956).
Grace Kelly Parent/Family
Born in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, U.S., her father’s name was John B. Kelly, Sr. and mother’s name was Margaret Katherine Majer. She had and elder sister named Margaret and older borther’s named John B. Kelly Jr.
Grace Kelly Affairs/Boyfriend/Spouse/Husband
She has dated: Frank Sinatra (1954), William Holden (1954), Oleg Cassini (1954-1955), Jean-Pierre Aumont (1955) and Prince Rainier of Monaco (1955-1982). They have two daughters named Caroline Louise Marguerite and Stéphanie Marie Elisabeth and a son named Albert Alexandre Louis Pierre.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Grace Patricia Kelly
- Nicknames: Graciebird, Gracie
- Date of Birth:November 12, 1929
- Date of Death: November 12, 1929
- Age: 52 years old
- Gender: Female
- Birthplace: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, U.S.
- Current Residence: Unknown
- Education: Ravenhill Academy
- Profession: Actress, Princess
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Roman Catholic
- Husband/Spouse: Prince Rainier of Monaco
- Eye Color:Blue
- Hair Color:Blonde
- Zodiac: Scorpio
- Net Worth: 1 Billion USD
- Earnings: Not Available
- Height: 5 ft 6½ inch (169 cm)
- Weight: 55 kg (121 lbs.)
Trivia/ Facts that you may not know about Grace Kelly
- Former actress, Grace stopped acting at the age of 26 and married Prince Rainier and become Princess of Monaco.
- Grace had Monégasque and U.S. citizenship.
- Grace died of stroke while driving; which caused her car to crash.
- When young, Grace did modeling with her mother and sisters at local social events.
- Grace is not a singer, but has contributed in 3 songs; a duet on a song called “True Love” with Bing Crosby and two other songs.
- As the order of Prince Rainier of Monaco, Grace’s movies were banned in Monaco.
- Grace was born at 5:31 AM EST.
- She was a very good friend with Maureen O’Hara. (actress)
- In 1962, Grace got pregnant twice with the child of Prince Rainier of Monaco but both times, she suffered miscarriages.
- In 1997, Empire Magazine put her at number 5 in the list of “The Top 100 Movie Stars of All Time”
- She was not on social media.