Grace Avery VanderWaal, born on January 15, 2004 is an American singer-songwriter who is known for her distinctive vocals. She began her musical career by posting videos of covers and original songs on YouTube and performing at open mic nights in Suffern, New York. In September 2016, she won the NBC TV competition show America’s Got Talent (AGT): Season 11 by singing her original songs. In December 2016, Grace released her EP, Perfectly Imperfect and in November 2017, released an album, Just the Beginning.
Grace VanderWaal Family/Parents
Born in Kansas, United States, her father’s name is David VanderWaa and mother’s name is Tina VanderWaal. She has an elder sister and an elder brother.
Grace VanderWaal Affairs/Boyfriend/Spouse/Husband
At the moment, Grace is focusing on her career and spending more time on developing her skills. She has not dated anybody publicly yet. She is probably single.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Name: Grace Avery VanderWaal
- Nickname: Grace
- Birth Date: January 15, 2004
- Age: 16 Years old
- Gender: Female
- Birthplace: Kansas, United States
- Current Residence: Unknown
- Education: Home Schooled
- Profession: Singer-Songwriter
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Christianity
- Boyfriend: Not Available
- Eye Color: Blue
- Hair Color: Blonde
- Zodiac: Capricorn
- Net Worth: 2 million USD
- Earnings: Not Available
- Height: 5 feet 5 inch (165 cm)
- Weight: 48 kg (106 lbs)
Trivia/Facts you may not know about Grace VanderWaal
- She started composing her songs by the early age of 3.
- While growing up, Grace took inspiration from movies and movie characters for songs.
- She got a ukulele after hearing a friend play it.
- She learned to play ukulele from YouTube videos.
- While studying in school, Grace used to be in marching band.
- In 2016, she was included in Billboard magazine’s “21 Under 21” list of music’s hottest young stars.
- Grace is the youngest constant to win America’s Got Talent, (12 yrs)
- Apart from ukulele, Grace can also play piano and saxophone.
- Visit her official website @ gracevanderwaal.com.
- For more info, contact Grace on Twitter and Instagram.
You might also like to know about news personality and a former attorney, Kimberly Guilfoyle.