Greg Kinnear(born on 17th June 1963) is a popular actor, producer, and TV celebrity from America. He was on the nomination list for the Academy Award for Best Supporting Actor for his role in the film As Good As It Gets released in 1997. He has played in many popular movies such as You’ve Got Mail, Someone Like You, Nurse Betty, Heaven is for real, Invincible, Green Zone, The Last Song, and in television shows like Friends, Talk Soup, House of Cards, Rake, etc.
Greg Kinnear Family/Parents
Greg Kinner was born on 17th June 1963 in Logansport, Indiana, U.S. His mother is Suzzane, a housewife and his father is Edward Kinnear, a Career Diplomat working for American State Department. He has two brothers named James (born in 1957) and Steven (born in 1959). His family is of Scottish-Irish descent. He attended American Community Schools in Athens and graduated with a degree in broadcast journalism in 1985 from the University of Arizona.
Greg Kinnear Affairs/Spouse
Greg got married to Helen Labdon on 1st May 1999. Helen is a British ex-glamour model. The couple has three daughters named Audrey May (2006), Kate Grace (2009), and Lil Kathryn (2003).
- Full Name: Gregory Buck Kinnear
- Nickname: Greg Kinnear
- Birthday: 17th June 1963
- Birthplace: Logansport, Indiana, US
- Current Residence: Logansport, U.S
- Age: 57 years
- Education: University of Arizona
- Profession: Actor, Producer, TV Personality
- Nationality: American
- Zodiac: NA
- Spouse/Affairs: Helen Labdon
- Children: 3
- Net Worth: $15 million (approx.)
- Height: 176 cm(approx.)
- Weight: 76 kg
Trivia/ Facts that you probably may not know about Greg Kinnear
- He started his career by hosting a short-lived game show named College Mad House which aired from 1988 to 1991.
- He was also the creator, co-executive producer, and host of the TV program Best Of The Worst from 1991 to 1992.
- He hosted Talk Soup from the year 1991 to 1995.
- He also ran NBC Late Night Talk Show Later with Greg Kinnear in 1994,
- He made his first film debut in Blankman followed by his role in Sydney Pollack’s remake of the 1994 classic movie Sabrina.
- He played the lead role in the comedy movie Dear God in 1996.
- He was also the part of Oscar-Winning Comedy-drama Little Miss Sunshine in 2006.
- He got Screen Actors Guild Awards for his best performance in Motion Picture in 2006.
- He was also nominated for Emmy Award in 2012 for Outstanding Guest Actor in Comedy Series
- For more information about Greg, follow him on Twitter and Instagram.
You might also like to know about TV and film actress, Gemma Forsyth.