Gabriella “Gabi” Wilson born on June 27, 1997 better known by the name H.E.R. (Having Everything Revealed), is a Grammy award winning Filipino and African-American singer as well as a songwriter. Before being known as H.E.R., Gabriella rose to fame by participating in Radio Disney’s Next Big Thing in 2009. Later she signed to RCA Records at the age of 14 and released a single titled “Something To Prove”, under her real name in 2014. Gabriella re-emerged in 2016 with the H.E.R. persona, releasing her debut EP titled H.E.R. Volume 1. She then released another EPs H.E.R. Volume 2 (2017), H.E.R. Volume 2, The B Sides (2017), I Used To Know Her: The Prelude (2018) and I Used To Know Her: Part 2 (2018), the latter two leading up to her upcoming debut album. Her compilation album, H.E.R., was released in October 2017, consisting of tracks from the singer’s first two EPs plus six more songs. She was nominated for five Grammy Awards at the 61st Annual Grammy Awards in 2019, winning for Best R&B Performance and for Best R&B Album.
Born in Vallejo, California, her father’s name is Kenny Wilson who used to be a member of a band, Urban Bushmen and her mother’s name is Agnes Wilson.
She has not dated anybody publicly yet. She is probably single.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Name: Gabriella “Gabi” Wilson
- Nickname: H.E.R., Gabby
- Birthday: born on June 27
- Age: 22 years old
- Gender: Female
- Birthplace: Vallejo, California
- Current Residence: Coming Soon…
- Education: Coming Soon…
- Profession: Singer
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: Multiracial
- Religion: Unknown
- Hair Color: Black
- Eye Color: Black
- Zodiac: Cancer
- Boyfriend: She has not dated anybody publicly yet. She is probably single
- Net Worth: 2 Million USD
- Height: Coming Soon…
- Weight: Coming Soon…
Trivia and Facts, you may not know about H.E.R.
- After being signed to RCA under Sony at the age of 14, Gabi released a single in 2014 called “Something To Prove” under her real name.
- Consisting mostly of contemporary R&B ballads, her songs have been described as “downcast post-breakup material that sounded vulnerable & assured at once” by Apple Music.
- She was nominated for five Grammy Awards at the 61st Annual Grammy Awards in 2019, winning for Best R&B Performance and for Best R&B Album.
- For more information about Kacey, contact her on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, SoundCloud and YouTube.