Haley Lu Richardson, born on March 7, 1995 is an American actress who is known for her roles as Krista in The Edge of Seventeen, as Claire Benoit in Split and as Maggie Townsend in the sports comedy-drama film The Bronze. In 2012, she appeared as a guest in Up in Arms as a dancer / choreographer.
Haley Lu Richardson Family/Parents
Born in Phoenix, Arizona, U.S., her father’s name is Forrest L. Richardson who is a Golf Course Architect and her mother’s name is Valerie M. Richardson who is a Branding and Marketing Professional.
Haley Lu Richardson Affairs/Boyfriend/Spouse/Husband
She is dating Brett Dier who is a Canadian actor.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Name: Haley Lu Richardson
- Nickname: Haley
- Birthday: March 07, 1995
- Age: 25 years old
- Gender: Female
- Birthplace: Phoenix, Arizona, U.S.
- Current Residence: Coming Soon…
- Education: Arcadia High School
- Profession: Actress
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Unknown
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
- Eye Color: Green
- Zodiac: Pisces
- Boyfriend: Brett Dier
- Net Worth: Under Review
- Height: 5 feet 1.5 inch (156 cm)
- Weight: 50 kg (110 lbs.)
Trivia and Facts, you may not know about Haley Lu Richardson
- While in school, Haley was actively participated in regional dance competitions.
- From 2001 – 2011, She was a lead dancer of Cannedy Dance Company in Phoenix.
- From Arizona, Haley shifted to Hollywood, California in 2011.
- In 2013, she started a crocheted hat and accessory line called Hooked by Haley Lu.
- She is the only child of her parents.
- She also did gymnastics while young but didn’t compete.
- In 2014, Haley had her first legit kiss with her boyfriend on the occasion of New Year when Haley was on a cruise to the Bahamas.
- For more information about Haley, contact her on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.