Hannah Pixie Snowdon, born on January 19, 1993, is an English Tattoo artist who runs the private studio called “Black Stabbath” in Sheffield, England. She has over 1 million followers on Instagram.
Hannah Pixie Snowdon Parents/Family
Born in Doncaster, Yorkshire, England, United Kingdom, her mother and father are in medical profession.
Hannah Pixie Snowdon Affairs/Boyfriend/Spouse/Husband
She has dated:
Oliver Sykes (2012-2016) (divorced)
She is currently dating Guy Le Tatooer, a tattoo artist. For more info, contact Hannah on Instagram.
My customers today were the absolute cutest ❤ the day started with carnage in a super rainy Peckham, the whole market was flooding ! Everyone pulled together so quickly, everything was fixed up from disaster and I ended up having the best day with the sweetest people 🤙 don’t fight what the day throws your way and if you can laugh your way through it- apparently your tattoos will be well fun and you’ll make some magic with some total babes. Thank you so much for the pictures @realbeanieben and @rye.lanez.tattooing for the best vibe & 10/10 company always 💥 cannot wait to finish your chest jade ! p.s – who tf looks as cute&perky as this gal getting her chest smashed in?! Legend!
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Name: Hannah Pixie Snowdon
- Nickname: Hannah
- Birthday: January 19, 1993
- Age: 25 years old
- Gender: Female
- Birthplace: Doncaster, Yorkshire, England, United Kingdom
- Current Residence: Unknown
- Education: College dropped out
- Profession: Tattoo Artist
- Nationality: English
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Unknown
- Hair Color: Black
- Eye Color: Green
- Zodiac: Capricorn
- Boyfriend: Guy Le Tatooer
- Net Worth: Under Review
- Height: 5 feet 2 inch (157.5 cm)
- Weight: 48 Kg (106 lbs.)
Trivia and facts you may not know about Hannah Pixie Snowdon
- Hannah has done activism work for Raksha Nepal, a non-profit organization that focuses on tackling the exploitation of women and children in Nepal.
- Hannah runs her a tattoo studio, “Black Stabbath”in Sheffield, England.
- Hannah used to work at a tattoo parlor called Holy Mountain. Hannah started working in the tattoo studio from the age of 16.
- She has launched her collection of merchandise which includes embroidered backpacks, t-shirts and paintings.
- While growing up, Hannah wanted to become a clinical psychologist.