Hoda Kotb born on August 9, 1964 is an American broadcast journalist, author and television personality. Hoda is a main co-anchor of the NBC News morning show called Today and co-host of its entertainment-focused fourth hour. Hoda formerly served as a correspondent for the television news magazine program called Dateline NBC.
Hoda Kotb Family/Parents
Born in Norman, Oklahoma, USA, her father’s name is K. Kotb and her mother’s name is Sameha Kotb who is the employee at Library of Congress. She has a brother named Adel and a sister named Hala
Hoda Kotb Affairs/Boyfriend/Husband
She has dated:
Burzis Kanga (2005-2007) (divorced)
She is dating Joel Schiffman who is a New York based financier. They adopted a baby girl and named her Haley Joy Kotb. They have a daughter named Hope Catherine.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Name: Hoda Kotb
- Nickname: Hoda
- Birthday: August 09, 1964
- Age: 55 years old
- Birthplace: Norman, Oklahoma, USA
- Current Residence: Coming Soon…
- Education: Fort Hunt High School and Virginia Tech
- Profession: Television journalist
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White (Egyptian American ancestry)
- Religion: Coming Soon…
- Zodiac: Islam
- Hair Color: Light Brown
- Eye Color: Dark Brown
- Boyfriend: She is dating Joel Schiffman
- Net Worth: 25 Million – 35 Million USD
- Height: 5 feet 9 inch (175 cm)
- Weight: 72 kg (159 lbs.)
Trivia/ Facts that you may not know about Hoda Kotb
- Hoda was diagnosed with breast cancer. She underwent the mastectomy in 2007. Her journey of undergoing surgery and coming out victorious was documented by “Today Show”.
- She is an active speaker for Breast Cancer awareness.
- As a part of the Today Show, Hoda received Daytime Emmy Award in 2010.
- In 2010, Hoda released her first book titled “Hoda: How I Survived War Zones, Bad Hair, Cancer, and Kathie Lee” which became New York’s Best Seller.
- In 2013 Hoda released another book titled “Ten Years Later: Six People Who Faced Adversity and Transformed Their Lives” in which she talked about 6 people who had life changing experiences and ten years post the same, how they are winning in their life each day.
- In 2016, Hoda released her third book, which was based on inspiring and encouraging people all across the world, the book was titled “Where They Belong: The Best Decisions People Almost Never Made”.
- For more information about Hoda, contact her on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter.