Andrew Hozier-Byrne, born on March 17, 1990. He is an Irish musician, songwriter and singer. He released his debut EP, featuring the hit single “Take Me to Church”, in 2013 and “From Eden” in 2014. His debut studio album, Hozier was released in September 2014 and globally in October 2014.
Hozier Parents/ Family
Born in Bray, County Wicklow, Ireland. His father’s name is John Byrne a local blues musician and his mother’s name Raine Hozier-Byrne is an artist. He has a brother Jon Hozier-Byrne.
Hozier Affairs/ Girlfriends
Since he has been in a relationships with Irish singer Sallay Garnett (Loah) but they brokeup their relation. Nowadays, there is no any news about his relationships. For more info contact Hozier on Twitter and Instagram.
Profile/ Wiki/ Information
- Full Name: Andrew Hozier-Byrne
- Nicknames: Hozier
- Birthday: 17 March 1990
- Age: 27 years old
- Gender: Male
- Birthplace: Bray, County Wicklow, Ireland
- Current Residence: Unknown
- Education: Trinity College, Dublin
- Profession: Musician, Songwriter, Singer
- Nationality: Irish
- Ethnicity/ Race: White
- Religion: Roman Catholic
- Girlfriends: Sallay Garnett ( Before Breakup)
- Eye Color: Unknown
- Hair Color: Black
- Zodiac: Pisces
- Net Worth: 50 Million USD as of 2017
- Earnings: Not Available
- Height: 6 feet 5 Inches (196 cm)
- Weight: Not Available
— Hozier (@Hozier) 5 November 2017
Trivia/ Facts that you may not know about Hozier
- He was nominated for a Grammy Award in 2015.
- He won the VH1 Artist of the Year Award in 2015.
- The Song “Cherry Wine” has released for raised awareness of Domestic Violence.
- He joined his first music group during at the age of 15.
- His mother is the artist behind his Album/ EP.