Iris Mittenaere, born on 25 January 1993 is a French television presenter, model and beauty pageant titleholder who was crowned Miss Universe 2016. Iris is the second Miss Universe from France after Christiane Martel, who was elected Miss Universe in 1953. She previously won Miss France 2016.
Iris Mittenaere Parents/Family
Born in Lille, France, her father’s name is Yves Mittenaere, a Professor of History and Geography) and her mother’s name is Laurence Druart, a School Teacher and Lecturer. She has a brother and a sister.
Iris Mittenaere Affairs/Boyfriend/Spouse/Husband
She has dated:
Antoine de Caunes (1997-2005)
Nicolas Bedos (2005-2008)
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Name: Iris Mittenaere
- Nickname: Iris
- Birthday: January 25, 1993
- Age: 25 years old
- Gender: Female
- Birthplace: Lille, France
- Current Residence: Not Available
- Education: Lille 2 University of Health and Law
- Profession: Model, TV presenter.
- Nationality: French
- Ethnicity/Race: White (Flemish and French ancestry)
- Religion: Unknown
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
- Eye Color: Hazel
- Zodiac: Aquarius
- Boyfriend: Matthieu Declercq
- Net Worth: Under Review
- Height: 5 feet 8 inch (173 cm)
- Weight: 55 Kg (121 lbs.)
Trivia and facts you may not know about Iris Mittenaere
- She has done activism and charity work for Smile Train, a non-profit organization that runs multiple programs in underprivileged countries.
- During her reign as Miss Universe, Iris worked to support the Bienvenue-Tongasoa orphanage.
- Iris was selected as a co-president of the jury along with Jean-Paul Gaultier at the 2018 Miss France beauty pageant.