Jade Pettyjohn, born on November 8, 2000 is an American actress who is known for her roles in An American Girl: McKenna Shoots for the Stars as McKenna Brooks and on the Nickelodeon television Series School of Rock as Summer. In 2015, she appeared on Nickelodeon’s Ho Ho Holiday Special.
Jade Pettyjohn Parents/Family
Born in Los Angeles, California, United States, her mother’s name is Jessica Pettyjohn.
Jade Pettyjohn Affairs/Boyfriend/Spouse/Husband
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Name: Jade Elizabeth Pettyjohn
- Nickname: Jade
- Birthday: November 08, 2000
- Age:17 years old
- Gender: Female
- Birthplace: Los Angeles, California, USA
- Current Residence: Los Angeles, California, United States
- Education: Unknown
- Profession: Actress
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Unknown
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
- Eye Color: Blue
- Zodiac: Scorpio
- Boyfriend: Unknown
- Net Worth: 1 million USD
- Height: 5 feet 0 Inch (152.5 cm)
- Weight: 45 kg (99 lbs.)
Trivia and facts you may not know about Jade Pettyjohn
- At the age of 7, she started performing with a dance troupe.
- Her parents encouraged her to get into acting when she was 7.
- For her role in An American Girl: McKenna Shoots for the Stars, Jade trained with junior Olympic team of Canada for gymnastics.
- In her free time, Jade likes to sing songs and play guitar.
- She loves to do volunteer work in her free time. She has done volunteers for Los Angeles Mission, a non-profit organization that provide food to the homeless and underprivileged.