Jaden Christopher Syre Smith, born on July 8, 1998 is an American actor, singer, rapper and songwriter. His first movie role was with his father, Will Smith in the 2006 film The Pursuit of Happyness. He has also acted in the remake of The Day the Earth Stood Still and the remake of The Karate Kid and so on.
Jaden Smith Family/Parents
Born in Malibu, California, U.S., his father’s name is Will Smith, an actor and his mother’s name is Jada Pinkett Smith, an actress. He has a younger sister named Willow Smith.
Jaden Smith Affairs /Boyfriend/ Dating
He has dated:
Sarah Snyder (2015-2017)
— Jaden Smith (@officialjaden) March 11, 2018
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Jaden Christopher Syre Smith
- Nickname: Jaden, J Diggy
- Birthday: July 08, 1998
- Age: 20 years old
- Birthplace: Malibu, California, U.S.
- Current Residence: Unknown
- Education: New Village Leadership Academy
- Profession: actor, singer, rapper and songwriter
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: Black
- Religion: Roman Catholicism
- Zodiac: Cancer
- Spouse/Husband: Not Available
- Dating/Girlfriend: Odessa Adlon
- Children: Not Available
- Net Worth: 8 Million USD
- Height: 5 feet 8½ inch (174 cm)
- Weight:65 kg (143 lbs)
- Feet Size: Not Available
- Dress Size: Not Available
- Shoe Size: Not Available
— Jaden Smith (@officialjaden) March 10, 2018
Trivia/ Facts that you may not know about Jaden Smith
- Along with his siblings, he is the ambassador of Project Zambia. Organization assists Zambian children orphaned by AIDS in conjunction with Hasbro.
- Jaden is the nephew of Caleeb Pinkett.
- Jaden has appeared in the music video of Alicia Keys titled “Superwoman” in 2008 in a cameo role.
- He has appeared in the Netflix series called The Get Down as Marcus “Dizzee” Kipling.
- He has won the MTV award for his role in The Pursuit of Happyness.
- Visit Jaden’s official website @ jadensmith.com.