James Kimberley Corden, born on 22 August 1978 is an English actor, writer, comedian, producer, television host and singer. He hosts The Late Late Show with James Corden, which is a late-night television talk show on CBS. James won a BAFTA Television Award for Best Comedy Performance for his work on Gavin & Stacey as well as a Tony Award for Best Actor in a Play for his performance in the comedy play One Man, Two Guvnors.
James Corden Family/Parents
Born in Hillingdon, Greater London, England, United Kingdom, her father’s name is Malcolm Corden who is a musician in Royal Air Force band and her mother’s name is Margaret Corden who is a social worker. He has an elder sister named Andrea Henry and a younger sister named Ruth Corden.
James Corden Affairs/Girlfriend/Spouse/Wife
He has dated:
Shelley White (1995-2003)
Sheridan Smith (2007-2009)
Lily Allen (2008)
Caroline Flack (2009)
He is married to Julia Carey. They have a son named Max and a daughter.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Name: James Kimberley Corden
- Nickname: James
- Birthday: August 22, 1978
- Age: 40 years old
- Gender: Male
- Birthplace: Hillingdon, Greater London, England, United Kingdom
- Current Residence: Malibu, California, U.S.
- Education: Holmer Green Senior School
- Profession: Actor, writer, comedian, producer, television host and singer
- Nationality: English
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Unknown
- Hair Color: Light Brown
- Eye Color: Blue
- Zodiac: Leo
- Spouse/Wife: Julia Carey
- Net Worth: 12 Million USD
- Height: 5 feet 8 Inch (173 cm)
- Weight: 92 Kg (203 lbs.)
Trivia and Facts, you may not know about James Corden
- James has invited Kanye West twice on his talk show. But the rapper denied on him on both occasions. To make it up, James sent him Yeezy merchandise and three dozen of white roses.
- James was subject to nationwide ire after he cut off acceptance speech of Adele at the Brit Awards. He defended himself by saying that he was forced by the show producers.
- At the Queen’s New Year’s Honours List event in 2015, James was honored with OBE (Officer of the Order of the British Empire) for his contribution to the drama field.
- James is a supporter of UK-based charity Comic Relief, which seeks to harness the power of entertainment to tackle poverty as well as to raise awareness about a host of other social cause issues.
- In March 2010, James was made the presenter for the special TV episode for Sports Relief, which raises money for relief programs associated with hunger, poverty and literacy.
- In August 2016, James was hit with a £710K tax bill after he closed down his UK based company called JK Corden Limited. He had started the company just after appearing in Gavin and Stacey.
- Early in his career, James battle with his alcohol problem and was blacking out regularly due to his constant binges. His parents helped him to fight his problems.
- At the 2010 Glamour Awards, James fell out with Patrick Stewart while presenting the awards.
- For more information about James, contact him on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.