Jamila Woods, born on October 6, 1989, is an American singer, poet and songwriter who is widely known for her works with rapper, “Chance the Rapper” on the hit song “Blessings” and “Sunday Candy”.
Jamila Woods Parents/Family
Born in Chicago, IL, her father’s details are not available yet and her mother’s details are also not available yet.
Jamila Woods Affairs/Boyfriend/Husband
She has not dated anybody publicly yet. She is probably single.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Jamila Woods
- Nickname: Jamila
- Birthday: October 6, 1989
- Age: 30 years old
- Birthplace: Chicago, IL
- Current Residence: United States
- Education: Brown University
- Profession: Poet, Singer, songwriter
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: Black
- Religion: Christian
- Zodiac: Libra
- Spouse/Husband: Not Available
- Children: Not Available
- Net Worth: Not Available
- Height: Not Available
- Weight: Not Available
- Feet Size: Not Available
- Dress Size: Not Available
- Shoe Size: Not Available
- “Blessings”. Not Available
— jamila woods (@jamilawoods) 27 January 2018
Trivia/ Facts that you may not know about Jamila Woods
- Jamila graduate from Brown University and St. Ignatius College Prep.
- She is also the Associate Artistic Director of the non-profit organization called Young Chicago Authors.
- In 2012, Jamila published her first chapbook titled The Truth About Dolls.
- Her biggest influencer are Toni Morrison, Gwendolyn Brooks, Lucille Clifton and Frida Kahlo.
- Jamila was also one of 3 editors of The Breakbeat Poets Volume II, titled Black Girl Magic.
- Jamila is the Associate Artistic Director of Young Chicago Authors (YCA), which is an organization situated in the Chicago dedicated to uplifting youth voices through arts education & mentorship.
- She is is widely known for her works with rapper, “Chance the Rapper” on the hit song “Blessings” and “Sunday Candy”.
- For more information, contact Jamila on twitter and Instagram.
You might also like to know about Actor, Jo Min-ki.