Janet Damita Jo Jackson, born on May 16, 1966 is an American singer, songwriter, actress and dancer who is known for sonically innovative, sexually provocative and socially conscious records, and stage shows, she has been a prominent figure in popular culture for more than thirty years. She is one of the most successful pop artist, selling more than 150 million recoreds.
Janet Jackson Family/Parents
Born in Gary, Indiana, U.S., her father’s name is Joseph Walter Jackson and mother’s name is Katherine Esther. She has an elder sister named Maureen Reillette “Rebbie” Jackson and 8 elder brothers named Sigmund Esco “Jackie” Jackson, Toriano Adaryll “Tito” Jackson, Jermaine La Jaune Jackson, La Toya Yvonne Jackson, Marlon David Jackson, Brandon Jackson (twin brother , died at birth), Michael Joseph Jackson and Steven Randall “Randy” Jackson.
Janet Jackson Affairs/Boyfriend/Spouse/Husband
She has dated:
James DeBarge (1984-1985)
Rene Elizondo (1985-2000)
Q–Tip (2001-2002) (Rumored)
Matthew McConaughey (2002)
Wanya Morris (2002)
Jermaine Dupri (2002-2009 also 2017)
Lee Ryan (2004) (Rumored)
She is married to Wissam Al Mana. They have a son named Eissa. For more info, contact Janet on Twitter.
— billboard (@billboard) May 17, 2018
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Name: Janet Damita Jo Jackson
- Nickname: Dunk, Miss Jackson, J, JJ
- Birth Date: May 16, 1966
- Age: 53 Years old
- Gender: Female
- Birthplace: Gary, Indiana, U.S.
- Current Residence: Unknown
- Education: Valley Professional School
- Profession: singer, songwriter, actress and dancer
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: Black
- Religion: Islam
- Boyfriend: Not Available
- Eye Color: Dark Brown
- Hair Color: Black
- Zodiac: Taurus
- Net Worth: 175 Million USD
- Earnings: Not Available
- Height: 5 feet 4 Inch (163 cm)
- Weight: 58 Kgs (128 lbs.)
— Janet Jackson (@JanetJackson) May 7, 2018
Trivia/Facts that you may not know about Janet Jackson
- Michael Jackson was her brother.
- She is from a lower-middle class family.
- She performed at Las Vegas Strip at the age of 7.
- Janet is the role model to the singers Pink, Britney Spears and Rihanna.
- She is the co-authored of the book True You: A Journey to Finding and Loving Yourself in 2011.
- Visit Janet’s official website @ www.janetjackson.com.