Jason Mraz, born on June 23, 1977, is an American singer-songwriter. His debut studio album, Waiting for My Rocket to Come, which contained the hit single “The Remedy (I Won’t Worry)”. He released his second album, Mr. A-Z, in 2005, he achieved major commercial success from this album. He released his third studio album, We Sing. We Dance. We Steal Things in 2008, and the album’s first single, “I’m Yours”, spent 76 weeks on the U.S Hot 100 Chart. He also released his other studio albums, such as: Love is a Four Letter Word (2010-2013), Yes! (2014) and waitress (2017).
Jason Mraz Parents/ Family
Born in Mechanicsville, Virginia, USA. His father’s name is Tom Mraz and June Tomes is his mother. Jaosn parents were get divorced when he was four. His surname means “frost” in Czech.
Jason Mraz Affairs/ Girlfriends/ Wife/ Spouse
He married Sheridan Edley in 2001, yet they divorced later that year. He married his girlfriend Christina Carano in 2015. Also he has been in a relationship with fellow singer and songwriter Tristan Prettyman but later they broke up. For more info contact Mruz on Twitter and Instagram.
Profile/ Wiki/ Information
- Full Name: Jason Thomas Mruz
- Nicknames: Jason Mruz
- Birthday: 23 June 1977
- Age: 40 years old
- Gender: Male
- Birthplace: Mechanicsville, Virginia, USA
- Origin: San Diego, California
- Current Residence: San Diego, California
- Education: Lee-Davis High School, American Musical and Dramatic Academy and Longwood University
- Profession: Singer, Songwriter and Musician
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/ Race: White
- Religion: Catholic
- Eye Color: Light Brown
- Hair Color: Brown
- Zodiac: Cancer
- Net Worth: 15 million USD As of in 2016
- Earnings: Not Available
- Height: 5 feet 9 Inches (175 cm)
- Weight: 72 Kg (159 lbs)
— Jason Mraz (@jason_mraz) March 29, 2018
Trivia/ Facts that you may not know about Jason Mruz
- He is a vegan and claims that his food choices have influenced by his music.
- He has won two Grammy Awards in the year 2010, One for Best Male Pop Vocal Performance for ‘Make it Mine’ and another for Best Pop Collaboration with Vocals for ‘Lucky’.
- He earned Platinum and multi-Platinum certifications in over 20 countries.
- He has been heavily influenced by Brazilian music.
- He is social activist and involved with a number of social issues like environment, human rights and LGBT equality.