Jazz Jennings, born on October 6, 2000, is an American spokesmodel, YouTube personality, television personality and LGBT rights activist. She is a transgender teenage girl who is known for being one of the youngest publicly documented people to be identified as transgender, and also for being the youngest person to become a national transgender figure.
Jazz Jennings Family/Parents
Born in South Florida, United States, her father’s name is Greg Jennings and mother’s name is Jeanette Jennings. He has two twin elder brothers named Sander Jennings and Griffen Jennings and an elder sister named Ari Jennings.
Jazz Jennings Affairs/Boyfriend/Spouse/Husband
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Name: Jazz Jennings
- Nickname: Jazz
- Birth Date: October 06, 2000
- Age: 20 Years old
- Gender: Female
- Birthplace: South Florida, United States
- Current Residence: Unknown
- Education: Unknown
- Profession: spokesmodel, YouTube personality, television personality and LGBT rights activist
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Unknown
- Girlfriend: Not Available
- Eye Color: Dark Brown
- Hair Color: Black
- Zodiac: Libra
- Net Worth: 500 Thousand USD
- Earnings: Not Available
- Height: 5 feet 2 Inch (157.5 cm)
- Weight: 52 kg (115 lbs.)
Trivia/Facts that you may not know about Jazz Jennings
- She was born as a male. At the age of 5, she was diagnosed with gender identity disorder, which made her the youngest people to be documented as a transgender.
- In 2007, with the help of parents, Jazz established TransKids Purple Rainbow Foundation, which support transgender youth.
- In 2011, her family was featured in the documentary titled “I Am Jazz: A Family in Transition”, aired on Oprah Winfrey Network.
- In 2013, she started the company, Purple Rainbow Tails, which manufactures rubber mermaid tails.
- In 2014, Time Magazine featured her in the list of “The 25 Most Influential Teens of 2014”.
- In 2018, it was revealed that she would undergo gender confirmation surgery in June 2018.