Jeanine Marie Mason, born on January 14, 1991 is an American actress and dancer. Her actong career started after winning the Fox television show So You Think You Can Dance: Season 5 and winning the title of America’s Favorite Dancer. She has appeared in TV series like ABC Family’s Bunheads, “CSI”, TNT’s Major Crimes, You’re the Worst, Awkward, “NCIS: Los Angeles” and Nickelodeon’s Big Time Rush. Jeanine currently has retuning role as Dr. Sam Bello on ABC’s medical drama Grey’s Anatomy.
Jeanine Mason Family/Parents
Her parent’s details are not available. She has a sister named Alexis Mason and a younger brother whose detail is not available.
Jeanine Mason Affairs/Boyfriend/Spouse/Husband
She has dated:
Mark Ballas (2010-2011)
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Name: Jeanine Marie Mason
- Nickname: Jeanine
- Birth Date: January 14, 1991
- Age: 27 Years old
- Gender: Female
- Birthplace: Miami, Florida, United States
- Current Residence: Los Angeles, California, United States
- Education: University of California, Los Angeles
- Profession: Dancer and Actress
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White (Cuban ancestry)
- Religion: Unknown
- Boyfriend: Not Available
- Eye Color: Light Brown
- Hair Color: Black
- Zodiac: Capricorn
- Net Worth: Under Review
- Earnings: Not Available
- Height: 5 feet 4 inch (162.5 cm)
- Weight: 54 kg (199 lbs)
Trivia/Facts you may not know about Jeanine Mason
- Jeanine became the first Cuban to won So You Think You Can Dance.
- She started taking dance classes at the age of 3. She first learnt Ballet and flamenco. Apart from those two she has also studied acrobatics, hip-hop, modern, jazz and contemporary dance.
- At the age of eleven, she started studying theatre by appearing in a number of community and middle school productions.
- When Jeanine was in her junior year, was discovered a lump around her left elbow which was diagnosed with a cancerous growth. So, she had to undergo two surgeries to take get rid of the tumor.