Jeannie Camtu Mai born on January 4, 1979 is an American television personality, talk show host and stylist who is known for How Do I Look?, the syndicated talk show, The Real and USA’s Character Fantasy. As a fashion expert, Jeannie is featured on many television programs and networks including NBC’s Today Show on the “Fashion Tips Today” segment, Insider, Extra TV, E! Entertainment and Entertainment Tonight as well as the Miss Universe pageant.
Jeannie Mai Family/Parents
Born in San Jose, California, U.S., her father is Chinese and her mother is Vietnamese. She has two brothers named Dennis and Daniel.
Jeannie Mai Affairs/Boyfriend/Husband
She has dated:
Freddy Harteis (2007-2017) She was married to Freddy Harteis but they got divorced on 2017.
She is dating Rapper Jeezy.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Name: Jeannie Camtu Mai
- Nickname: Jeannie
- Birthday: January 4, 1979
- Age: 40 years old
- Birthplace: San Jose, California, U.S.
- Current Residence: Coming Soon
- Education: Milpitas High School
- Profession: Television Personality, Talk Show Host. Stylist
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: Mixed
- Religion: Christianity
- Zodiac: Capricorn
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
- Eye Color: Dark Brown
- Boyfriend: Rapper Jeezy
- Net Worth: 2 Million – 5 Million USD
- Height: 5 feet 4 inch (162 cm)
- Weight: Coming Soon…
Trivia/ Facts that you may not know about Jeannie Mai
- At age 18, Jeannie launched her career as a makeup artist for MAC Cosmetics.
- She has also served as a celebrity makeup stylist for KCAL Los Angeles, MTV’s Total Request Live and Good Day Sacramento.
- In 2005, Jeannie got her first primetime hosting role on Character Fantasy on the USA Network.
- In 2011, Jeannie hosted the Miss Universe pageant and The Next Style Star from Maker Studios
- In 2012, Jeannie appeared as a guest judge on Asia’s Next Top Model, Cycle 1.
- She was sexually abused by her elder cousin When she was 9 years old.
- Jeannie also became an ambassador for ReimagineMyself.com which is a program encouraging people living with relapsing multiple sclerosis to re-imagine life with the chronic disease.
- For more information about Laren, contact her on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and YouTube.