Jeff Dunham born on April 18, 1962 is an American ventriloquist, actor and stand-up comedian who has also appeared on various television shows, such as Comedy Central Presents, The Tonight Show, Sonny With a Chance and Late Show with David Letterman and many more. Jeff also appeared in The Jeff Dunham Show.
Family / Relationship
Jeff Dunham Parents/ Family
Born in Dallas, Texas, United States, his father’s details are not available yet and his mother’s details are also not available yet.
Jeff Dunham Affairs/ Girlfriend/ Spouse/ Wife
He has dated:
Paige Brown (1992-2008) (divorced). They have three daughters together named Ashlyn, Bree and Kenna
He is married to Audrey Murdick. They have a twin son named Jack Steven and James Jeffrey.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Name: Jeffrey Dunham
- Nickname Jeff
- Birthday: April 18, 1962
- Age: 57 years old
- Gender: Male
- Birthplace: Dallas, Texas, United States
- Current Residence: Coming Soon…
- Education: Baylor University
- Profession: Ventriloquist, actor and stand-up comedian
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Unknown
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
- Eye Color: Blue
- Zodiac: Aries
- Girlfriend: He has not dated anybody publicly yet. Jeff is probably single
- Net Worth: Under Review
- Height: 6 feet 1 inch or 185 cm
- Weight: 69 kg (152 lbs.)
Trivia and facts you may not know about Jeff Dunham
- When he was 3 months old, he was adopted by Howard and Joyce Dunham.
- Jeff started ventriloquism at the age of 8 (1970) after his parents gifted him a Mortimer Snerd dummy during Christmas accompanied by a how-to album.
- In 1976, Jeff made his television debut.
- In 1998, Jeff was voted as the Funniest Male Standup at the American Comedy Awards.
- On July 18, 2003, Jeff made his first solo appearance in Comedy Central.
- On November 4, 2008, Jeff released his first-ever music album which was titled Don’t Come Home for Christmas which contains original songs & a parody of “Jingle Bombs” and “Jingle Bells.”
- In January 2008, he was voted by fans as the Top Comic in Comedy Central’s “Stand-Up Showdown”.
- Jeff is the only person to have won the “Ventriloquist of the Year” award twice, and to have received all praises from the Dallas Morning News for his technique & timing.
- For more information about Jeff, contact him on Instagram, YouTube, Twitter and Facebook.
You might also like to know about Social Media Star, Muselk.