Jemele Hill, born in December 21, 1975, she is a famous American sports journalist who wrote a column for ESPN.com and hosted ESPN’s show, His and Hers. In February 6, 2017, she became the hosts of ESPN’s flagship SportsCenter..
Before Fame: Before fame, Jemele Hill graduated from Michigan State University.
Jemele Hill Parent/Family/Religion
Born in Detroit, Michigan, her mother name is Denise Dennard and her father name is Jerel Brickerson.
Jemele Hill Affairs/Boyfriend/Married
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Jemele Juanita Hil
- Nicknames: Jemele Hill
- Birthday: December 21, 1975
- Age: 41 years old
- Birthplace: Detroit, Michigan
- Current Residence: S.
- Education: Michigan State University
- Profession: Sports Journalist
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: Black
- Religion: Christian
- Zodiac: Sagittarius
- Spouse/Wife: Not Available
- Boyfriend: Name not available
- Net Worth:$4 million USD (approx)
- Height: 5 feet 6 inches
- Weight:Not Available
- Feet Size:Not Available
- Dress Size: Not Availabe
- Shoe Size:Not Available
- Chest Size:Not Available
- Bra Size: Not Availabe
- Breast Size: Not Available
Facts/Trivia that you probably didn’t know
- Her father was a heroin addict as a young adult.
- When Jemele was five years old, her mother was raped at gunpoint.
- She started her career as general assignment sports writer.
- In 2007, Jemele won the inaugural McKenzie Cup.