Regina Marie “Jenna” Fischer, born on March 7, 1974 is an American actress widely known for her role on the NBC sitcom The Office as Pam Beesly, for which she was nominated for Outstanding Supporting Actress in a Comedy Series in 2007 in the Primetime Emmy Award.
Jenna Fischer Parents/Family
Born in Fort Wayne, Indiana, United States, her father’s name is James E. “Jim” Fischer, an engineer and her mother’s name is Anne (née Miller), a history teacher. She has a younger sister name is Emily.
Jenna Fischer Affairs/Boyfriend/Spouse/Husband
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Regina Marie Fischer
- Nicknames: Jenna
- Birthday: March 07, 1974
- Age: 45 years old
- Gender: Female
- Birthplace: Fort Wayne, Indiana, United States
- Current Residence: Glendale, Los Angeles, California, United States
- Education: Nerinx Hall High School
- Profession: Actress
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White (Swiss-German, German, Scots-Irish, Bohemian (Czech) ancestry, Scottish, English ancestry).
- Religion: Unknown
- Husband/Spouse: Lee Kirk
- Eye Color:Green
- Hair Color:Light Brown
- Zodiac: Pisces
- Net Worth: 10 Million USD
- Earnings: Not Available
- Height: 5 feet 6 inch (167.5 cm)
- Weight: 56 kg (123.5 lbs.)
Okay…I got to meet one of my idols tonight! The sublime @PatriciaHeaton I hope I didn’t embarrass myself too much! Thanks for taking this photo with me! My family all flipped out! #abc #comedy pic.twitter.com/su8i22CxNu
— Jenna Fischer (@jennafischer) 9 January 2018
Trivia/ Facts that you may not know about Jenna Fischer
- She has appeared in Through Any Window (Willie Wisely) music video.
- Jenna used to work as a receptionist before starting her actress career.
- Casey Stengel (MLBmanager) sold his house to Fischer for 1.9 million dollars.
- She considers Olivia Munn, Kate Hudson and Olivia Wilde to be her fashion inspirations.
- She is loves of cooking, especially baking.
- Jenna said that she was timid and not so popular in school.
- While growing up, Jenna was raised very strictly by her parents.
- She has a pet cat, Andy.
- She loves eating sushi, and she eats it twice a week.
- Jenna released a book titled, The Actor’s Life: A Survival Guide in November 2017.