Jennifer Esposito, born on April 11, 1973 is an American Author, Actress, Health Advocate, Baker and Businesswoman. Esposito is known for the roles in the films Summer of Sam, Crash, Welcome to Collinwood and Don’t Say a Word. Esposito has worked in various television series, most notably Samantha Who?, Spin City, Related, Mistresses and Blue Bloods. From 2016 -2017. Esposito had played Alexandra Quinn (Special Agent) on the CBS series NCIS.
— Jennifer Esposito (@JennifersWayJE) 26 September 2017
Jennifer Esposito Parents/Family
Born on Brooklyn, New York, USA, her father’s name is Robert Esposito, a computer consultant and music producer and her mother name is Phyllis Esposito, an Actress and interior decorator. Esposito has one older sister named Suzanne Ruffo
Jennifer Esposito Affairs/Boyfriend/Spouse/Husband
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Jennifer Esposito
- Nicknames: Jennifer
- Birthday: April 11, 1973
- Age: 44 years old
- Gender: Female
- Birthplace: Brooklyn, New York, USA
- Current Residence: New York City
- Education: Lee Strasberg Theatre and Film Institute
- Profession: Author, Actress, Health Advocate, Baker, Businesswoman.
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Christianity
- Boyfriend: Jesper Vesterstroem (rumored)
- Eye Color: Dark Brown
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
- Zodiac: Aries
- Net Worth: 4 Million USD
- Earnings: Not Available
- Height: 5 feet 6 inch (167.5 cm)
- Weight: 56 kg (123.5 lbs.)
Trivia/ Facts that you may not know about Jennifer Esposito
- She has tattoo “Fearless 12 – 28 – 15” on her right wrist.
- Esposito had 2 dogs named Mr. Goose and Frankie Beans. Frankie Beansdied in 2016.
- Esposito loves to cook and bake than acting.
- In 2013, Esposito established the 1st gluten-free, dairy-free, nut-free, soy-free, refined sugar-free and egg-free, bakery called Jennifer’s Way in East Village, Manhattan but got closed after her investors pulled out.
- Esposito has published a cookbook, Butter & Sugar: Back to Basics(2010), Anti-Inflammatory Recipes for a Delicious Life (2017) and Jennifer’s Way Kitchen: Easy Allergen-Free.
- Jennifer leftBlue Bloods in 2012 because the CBS network did not take her disease seriously (Celiac) and considered her demand for a reduce schedule as a ploy to get a salary hike.
- Visit Jennifer official site @livingfreejennifer.com.