Jenny Hollingworth is a singer and musician who is known for being one half of the musical group, Let’s Eat Grandma and also for releasing songs like It’s Not Just Me, Eat Shiitake Mushrooms and Rapunzel. The music released by the band has received a very good response from magazines such as The Guardian, Pitchfork and NME. Her band has over 10k followers on Instagram and over 20k followers on Facebook.
Jenny Hollingworth Family/Parents
Born in United Kingdom, her family details’ are not available.
Jenny Hollingworth Affairs/Boyfriend/Spouse/Husband
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Name: Jenny Hollingworth
- Nickname: Jenny
- Birth Date: Coming Soon…
- Age: Coming Soon…
- Gender: Female
- Birthplace: United Kingdom
- Current Residence: Norwich, East Anglia, England, United Kingdom
- Education: Unknown
- Profession: Singer and Musician
- Nationality: English
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Unknown
- Boyfriend: Not Available
- Eye Color: Blue
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
- Zodiac: Coming Soon…
- Net Worth: Under Review
- Earnings: Not Available
- Height: 5 feet 1 inch (155 cm)
- Weight: 50 kg (110 lbs.)
Trivia/Facts that you may not know about Jenny Hollingworth
- She has known her band mate Rosa Walton, since the age of 4. They had met in a reception class. While growing up, they had spent a lot of time building treehouses, one of which is still present in the back garden of Jenny’s house.
- They started making music at the age of 13. They started making music as a playtime activity.
- Let’s Eat Grandma band-name was taken from a grammatical joke which was meant to point out the importance of the comma placement.
- Her band was discovered by Kiran Leonard, a musician while they were trying to find a place in the local music scene.
- Jenny used to play saxophone in a jazz band.